Forum Donations

Forum rules
Announcements relating to known issues or planned maintenance affecting the forum will be posted here.
gs.davies
Site Admin

Forum Donations

Post by gs.davies »

Quite a considerable number of folks have contacted me since I took the forum on with very kind offers of donations to help with the upkeep of the forum.

Whilst I've managed to reduce the running costs (for now), I am funding this myself and I certainly wouldn't discourage anyone from making a donation towards these costs if they wish to.

If there is a surplus over and above running costs or any one-off support costs or licensing etc, I have decided to make those funds available to a charitable cause, most likely whichever charity is nominated with the Blyton Action Day that I know so many of us enjoy attending.

If you'd like to make a donation, you can do so by PayPal at the following address

mk1forumdonations@mk1-forum.net

To reiterate, there is no obligation on anyone to make a donation, I do this for the love of the subject and to keep this resource alive, and I don't intend that there should be any monetisation or profit made.

Many thanks,
Gary