Various: gauges, S disks, drive couplings

Looking for that elusive part, shout about it here.
Posts are automatically deleted after 6 months.
Forum rules
1) The advertising of or soliciting for VIN tags, log books or any other vehicle identification documentation without it's associated vehicle is expressly forbidden.

2) If I consider any postings in this section to violate either the spirit or word of this simple request I reserve the right to delete any posts without prior warning or explanation.

3) Please try to avoid starting discussions or commenting on peoples Wanted listings. It clutters the section up & makes it difficult to see what people are actually asking for. Please feel free to start discussions in the appropriate section.

Rev 1.2 (16.09.20)
Pandora

Various: gauges, S disks, drive couplings

Post by Pandora »

The van has the most basic central speedo and white binnacle. I think I'll fit the basic ancillary gauges, either in an oval binnacle, or make a wee bracket / housing for them (and no doubt a rev counter too)

Anyone got any kicking about? I'm dubious about the repros which are very cheap, and ideally with pointed bezels, but that's not critical.

The ones on ebay are mostly untested, which at some of the prices asked is a bit of a risk!

Also looking for a set of uprated drive couplings, (Minispares QL5000 ase out of stock) as the rubber ones look very tired, and if anyone has a decent S disk to convert from drums set up, before I spend even more on a new set 😀

Al
Peter Laidler

Re: Oil pressure and Water temp gauges

Post by Peter Laidler »

Usually quite a selection at Bbeauliey Al. Easy to test on the bench too