Trailer - Covered Brian James Minno

Looking for that elusive part, shout about it here.
Posts are automatically deleted after 6 months.
Forum rules
1) The advertising of or soliciting for VIN tags, log books or any other vehicle identification documentation without it's associated vehicle is expressly forbidden.

2) If I consider any postings in this section to violate either the spirit or word of this simple request I reserve the right to delete any posts without prior warning or explanation.

3) Please try to avoid starting discussions or commenting on peoples Wanted listings. It clutters the section up & makes it difficult to see what people are actually asking for. Please feel free to start discussions in the appropriate section.

Rev 1.2 (16.09.20)
alexm

Trailer - Covered Brian James Minno

Post by alexm »

I realise this is quite specific, but I'm after a covered Brian James Minno trailer for mini transportation. Something of similar proportion would work well, and that would fit in a single garage space.

Thanks

Alex
whistler

Re: Trailer - Covered Brian James Minno

Post by whistler »

Check out PRG Trailers. I use a MiniSporter for my Mini. Just come back from Spain with it.
IMG_20231209_161218a.jpg
IMG_20231106_121443b.jpg
My friend also has one for his hillclimb mini.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kit of bits

Post by kit of bits »

Morning chaps
The Brian James trailers are an excellent bit of kit, I’ve towed my old style open trailer and my works race shuttle for 10’s of thousands of miles and I’ve never had a scary moment.
I’ve been looking at the PRG trailer as well and would also like to hear reviews/ opinions?
D
whistler

Post by whistler »

kit of bits wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:41 am Morning chaps
The Brian James trailers are an excellent bit of kit, I’ve towed my old style open trailer and my works race shuttle for 10’s of thousands of miles and I’ve never had a scary moment.
I’ve been looking at the PRG trailer as well and would also like to hear reviews/ opinions?
D
I've had the MiniSporter trailer (as in my post up the page) for nearly 3 years towed behind my Motorhome. It's been up to the Scottish borders and twice to Spain. I had a motormover fitted to it for ease of use. Not had any problems with it and it tows extremely well on all road surfaces. Richard at PRG has been very helpful with the odd query which I had. Had a wander around the main manufacture building when we went up to order ours along with a friend who also bought one for his Hillclimb mini.
Brilliant to use as a rain or sun shelter with the lid up and deck chairs installed.
uncle 997

Post by uncle 997 »

Got a Brian James sprint shuttle covered trailer for sale.
Perfect for a classic mini.
One owner from new.
PM me for more details and pictures.