Twin HS6 steel manifold or twin HS4 set

Looking for that elusive part, shout about it here.
Forum rules
1) The advertising of or soliciting for VIN tags, log books or any other vehicle identification documentation without it's associated vehicle is expressly forbidden.

2) If I consider any postings in this section to violate either the spirit or word of this simple request I reserve the right to delete any posts without prior warning or explanation.

3) Please try to avoid starting discussions or commenting on peoples Wanted listings. It clutters the section up & makes it difficult to see what people are actually asking for. Please feel free to start discussions in the appropriate section.

Rev 1.2 (16.09.20)
Lenhamracer

Twin HS6 steel manifold or twin HS4 set

Post by Lenhamracer »

I am looking for a maniflow manifold for my set of HS6 carbs. Should have 35mm diameter on the inlet port to match the head.
I am also interested in a set of HS4 carbs with manifold (alao 35mm…).
Carbs are for a rally cooper s engine.

Thank you and kind regards

Thomas
CooperTune

Re: Twin HS6 steel manifold or twin HS4 set

Post by CooperTune »

Years ago I ordered a Maniflow steel intake for a set of HS4s. I carefully cleaned it up with porting rolls and had it ceramic coated and placed it on the self. When I decided it was time to use it I realized it's a HS6 intake. While I have HS6 carbs my current big project will run a 48 IDA system. Shipping and customs across the pond has been a deal killer for several items I have offered. It is truly a nice pc. Calver picked it out from a big batch. Steve (CTR)
Lenhamracer

Post by Lenhamracer »

That sounds very good. It might be possible to send it to a friend near London and she could bring it over when she comes to cologne. Or would you post to Germany?
Can you send a picture and a price?
Is it the 35mm type?

Thank you very much

Thomas
Lenhamracer

Post by Lenhamracer »

Sorry - I just noticed that you are in the states. That would really be too costly...

All the best

Thomas
CooperTune

Post by CooperTune »

That's what I said about getting parts over. Just a quick check with stick ruler 35/36mm. It is beautiful. I have offered to provide parts no charge and shipping and customs killed the deal. Sorry Steve (CTR)