Wanted: SU HS2 top piston with brass cap.

Looking for that elusive part, shout about it here.
Forum rules
1) The advertising of or soliciting for VIN tags, log books or any other vehicle identification documentation without it's associated vehicle is expressly forbidden.

2) If I consider any postings in this section to violate either the spirit or word of this simple request I reserve the right to delete any posts without prior warning or explanation.

3) Please try to avoid starting discussions or commenting on peoples Wanted listings. It clutters the section up & makes it difficult to see what people are actually asking for. Please feel free to start discussions in the appropriate section.

Rev 1.2 (16.09.20)
moita

Wanted: SU HS2 top piston with brass cap.

Post by moita »

Hi all,

Unfortunately, I have lost my top piston with brass cap when I dismantle the carb. Now I have it ready and cannot find it.

Does anyone have a spare that can help?

Thank you,

Nuno Moita
Daz1968

Re: Wanted: SU HS2 top piston with brass cap.

Post by Daz1968 »

If you can’t find a used one they are available from burlen, I just had to swap the piston with one from an old plastic one as it didn’t function as it should,
moita

Post by moita »

Thank you!!!

I think I have sourced now one. Let's see if works as it should. The one from my cars seems to have legs, as I cannot really find it !!!
gazza82

Post by gazza82 »

You'll find it the day after the new one arrives in the post :D