Pre-75 Mini Wanted - Running Well

Looking for that elusive part, shout about it here.
Forum rules
1) The advertising of or soliciting for VIN tags, log books or any other vehicle identification documentation without it's associated vehicle is expressly forbidden.

2) If I consider any postings in this section to violate either the spirit or word of this simple request I reserve the right to delete any posts without prior warning or explanation.

3) Please try to avoid starting discussions or commenting on peoples Wanted listings. It clutters the section up & makes it difficult to see what people are actually asking for. Please feel free to start discussions in the appropriate section.

Rev 1.2 (16.09.20)
alexm

Pre-75 Mini Wanted - Running Well

Post by alexm »

I'm on the hunt for a mk1, 2 or 3 mini (pre 75) round-nose, Clubman or estate with a bit of grunt and ideally a tall diff (2.9 or 3.1).

Must be in very good nick, though happy to attack small bits that need tidying (bodywork or interior). Also happy to sort mechanical niggles.

Ideally running a warm or hot 1275, but wouldn't discount a nicely tuned 998 or 1100. This car can't be a concours trailer queen as we're after something that can be used and the budget won't stretch that far!

Let me know what you have. Hoping to spend £8-10k. We're in the South of the UK
stu69

Re: Pre-75 Mini Wanted - Running Well

Post by stu69 »

I'm selling a Mk1 Super Delux 850 1967, (very rare these days) needs a little body work tidying, but not a big jobs. I was thinking over 12k, although open to offers.
alexm

Post by alexm »

Thanks for the reply, but it doesn't meet the engine or budget requirements above. Good luck with your sale
alexm

Post by alexm »

Just giving this a nudge to page 1. I hope that's ok