Restrictor for TJ Injection

Looking for that elusive part, shout about it here.
Forum rules
1) The advertising of or soliciting for VIN tags, log books or any other vehicle identification documentation without it's associated vehicle is expressly forbidden.

2) If I consider any postings in this section to violate either the spirit or word of this simple request I reserve the right to delete any posts without prior warning or explanation.

3) Please try to avoid starting discussions or commenting on peoples Wanted listings. It clutters the section up & makes it difficult to see what people are actually asking for. Please feel free to start discussions in the appropriate section.

Rev 1.2 (16.09.20)
bibichu

Restrictor for TJ Injection

Post by bibichu »

Hello people,

I am looking for restrictor for my TJ fuel injection system.
I have been collecting parts for the TJ and building a Mini Cooper S mk2 with a TJ injection system.
After struggling to make a complete kit, I am reaching the final stage, we fitted the system and made a trial run.
Now I realised that the restrictor I have either make my mixture too poor or too rich.
I am using a size 43 which gives me something too poor and I have a size 50 which is way too rich.

I am calling to this wonderful community to help me find restrictors fitting this system, from size 44 and up to 49.

Thank you
Best regards,
Last edited by bibichu on Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mk1
Site Admin

Re: Restrictor for TJ Injection

Post by mk1 »

Hi Rom,

You could try contacting our member trevorhp who may be able to help. He has a large amount of TJ stuff.

https://mk1-forum.net/memberlist.php?mo ... file&u=663
Mark F
General dogsbody.