Manifold locating ring

Looking for that elusive part, shout about it here.
Forum rules
1) The advertising of or soliciting for VIN tags, log books or any other vehicle identification documentation without it's associated vehicle is expressly forbidden.

2) If I consider any postings in this section to violate either the spirit or word of this simple request I reserve the right to delete any posts without prior warning or explanation.

3) Please try to avoid starting discussions or commenting on peoples Wanted listings. It clutters the section up & makes it difficult to see what people are actually asking for. Please feel free to start discussions in the appropriate section.

Rev 1.2 (16.09.20)
tweedy998

Manifold locating ring

Post by tweedy998 »

Hi all,

Anyone know where I can source a manifold locating ring which goes between the 12G295 head and the 12A661 inlet manifold?

Currently out of stock at Mini Spares, so drawing a blank.

I'm also after some half nuts for attaching the carbs to said manifold, I've rooted out two in my boxes/jars/tins of spares, but would be nice to have a couple more, again, I'm drawing a blank sourcing these...

Cheers! Ed.
1965 Tweed Grey Mk1 Morris Cooper 998
2005 Renaultsport Clio 182 Trophy 407/500
2010 Storm Grey Renaultsport Clio 200 Cup
mk1
Site Admin

Re: Manifold locating ring

Post by mk1 »

Out of stock at Somerford too.

Minisport showing stock, but you had better phone & ask them to make sure the really have them.

12G297
Mark F
General dogsbody.
Andrew1967
Location: Usually in my garage on the east coast of Norfolk, UK

Post by Andrew1967 »

mk1 wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:39 pm Out of stock at Somerford too.

Minisport showing stock, but you had better phone & ask them to make sure the really have them.

12G297
And confirm the price is the same (or different :roll: ) to that shown on their website.
Simon776

Re: Half nuts

Post by Simon776 »

I'm also after some half nuts for attaching the carbs to said manifold, I've rooted out two in my boxes/jars/tins of spares, but would be nice to have a couple more, again, I'm drawing a blank sourcing these...
I have bought these from Namrick before now

https://www.namrick.co.uk/acatalog/Home ... s__15.html
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who do not possess it.
AndyB72

Post by AndyB72 »

I've got some new locating rings if you can't get hold of any. Where in Yorkshire are you?
floormanager

Re: Half nuts

Post by floormanager »

Simon776 wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 4:59 pm
I have bought these from Namrick before now

https://www.namrick.co.uk/acatalog/Home ... s__15.html
Namricks are 15 mins from where I work. Great shop to pop into to stock up on fixings.