Steering Wheel Boss

Looking for that elusive part, shout about it here.
Forum rules
1) The advertising of or soliciting for VIN tags, log books or any other vehicle identification documentation without it's associated vehicle is expressly forbidden.

2) If I consider any postings in this section to violate either the spirit or word of this simple request I reserve the right to delete any posts without prior warning or explanation.

3) Please try to avoid starting discussions or commenting on peoples Wanted listings. It clutters the section up & makes it difficult to see what people are actually asking for. Please feel free to start discussions in the appropriate section.

Rev 1.2 (16.09.20)
Spitz

Steering Wheel Boss

Post by Spitz »

I'm in need of a boss for this wheel.
It's for a MkI Traveller

Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
UHR850

Re: Steering Wheel Boss

Post by UHR850 »

That's a very nice Les Leston Monte wheel :D

Astrali and Mountney bosses will fit almost perfectly, an original is almost Impossible to find.
Nippycars is making very good replica ones.

Kees.

:roll: But if you can't find the right boss I would like to buy your steering wheel.
DOWNTON Mini is what I like a lot.
Collecting 60th wooden steeringwheels.
Spitz

Post by Spitz »

I may well be up for selling. I had an offer already.
I hadn't realised what I had. I don't need such a rarity in my woody. May look for a more reasonable wheel for myself.
I did get a reply from Nippy..... just waiting on a quote.
Thanks
UHR850

Post by UHR850 »

The fact that you did not know you have a rare steeringwheel in your hands must be great :P
What is wrong useing this wheel in your woody must looks very good but oke it's your Mini.

Kees.
DOWNTON Mini is what I like a lot.
Collecting 60th wooden steeringwheels.