Front wiring loom - 1961 850

Looking for that elusive part, shout about it here.
Forum rules
1) The advertising of or soliciting for VIN tags, log books or any other vehicle identification documentation without it's associated vehicle is expressly forbidden.

2) If I consider any postings in this section to violate either the spirit or word of this simple request I reserve the right to delete any posts without prior warning or explanation.

3) Please try to avoid starting discussions or commenting on peoples Wanted listings. It clutters the section up & makes it difficult to see what people are actually asking for. Please feel free to start discussions in the appropriate section.

Rev 1.2 (16.09.20)
gs.davies

Front wiring loom - 1961 850

Post by gs.davies »

Not expecting to see a new loom from The Wiring Harness Company any time soon (see the locked thread on recommended suppliers..) so I might be back on the scrounge for a good front loom.

Any about?
gs.davies

Re: Front wiring loom - 1961 850

Post by gs.davies »

Giving this a bump before I plunge headlong into building one from scratch..
Anyone..? Even a 'dead' one I can start to copy would be helpful
mk1
Site Admin

Post by mk1 »

I have shredded all my old ones over the years to extract useful wires from them.

I have a huge box of "bits" but no complete looms.
Mark F
General dogsbody.
Hippo

Post by Hippo »

I have a new loom to go into the 64 pickup project, so the old one will become available at some point soon.
I’m not sure if that’s going to be of any use?
1968 Cooper
1964 Pick up
gs.davies

Post by gs.davies »

Hippo wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:04 pm I have a new loom to go into the 64 pickup project, so the old one will become available at some point soon.
I’m not sure if that’s going to be of any use?
That might be helpful. Let me k so if you’re thinking of getting rid of it. If nothing else it’ll help as a template.