Mk2ish rear end

Looking for that elusive part, shout about it here.
Forum rules
1) The advertising of or soliciting for VIN tags, log books or any other vehicle identification documentation without it's associated vehicle is expressly forbidden.

2) If I consider any postings in this section to violate either the spirit or word of this simple request I reserve the right to delete any posts without prior warning or explanation.

3) Please try to avoid starting discussions or commenting on peoples Wanted listings. It clutters the section up & makes it difficult to see what people are actually asking for. Please feel free to start discussions in the appropriate section.

Rev 1.2 (16.09.20)
Peter Laidler

Mk2ish rear end

Post by Peter Laidler »

Wanted, Mk2 ish plastic covered wire and wrapped bulkhead part of a wiring loom/harness. Condition immaterial really, just want the bulkhead part of the wiring, panel lights, connectors......., you know the sort of thing. I'm sure someones got just what I'm looking for, wanting a few ££ and postage for it before it goes in the bin. Don't mind if it's been chopped around a bit so long as it's all substantially there! Don''t need the bulkhead crossmember forwards part.
Rolandino

Re: Mk2ish rear end

Post by Rolandino »

Have you contacted Autosparks? They will sell that part of the loom on its own. Very helpful so give them a ring or https://www.autosparks.co.uk/

+44 (0)115 949 7211
Peter Laidler

Post by Peter Laidler »

I don't want new Roly, just an odd bit of the rear end of the front part.
Peter Laidler

Post by Peter Laidler »

Solved! Thanks to Mk 3 Mini 1000 restoring forumer from North Oxford; for the price of a nice bunch of flowers plus some tech assistance.
Thanks Adrian