Wanted: NOS Genuine Mini Pickup N/S Rear Quarter Panel.

Looking for that elusive part, shout about it here.
Forum rules
1) The advertising of or soliciting for VIN tags, log books or any other vehicle identification documentation without it's associated vehicle is expressly forbidden.

2) If I consider any postings in this section to violate either the spirit or word of this simple request I reserve the right to delete any posts without prior warning or explanation.

3) Please try to avoid starting discussions or commenting on peoples Wanted listings. It clutters the section up & makes it difficult to see what people are actually asking for. Please feel free to start discussions in the appropriate section.

Rev 1.2 (16.09.20)
jayare

Wanted: NOS Genuine Mini Pickup N/S Rear Quarter Panel.

Post by jayare »

I know this is going to be a bit of a long shot but here goes!

Unfortunately the NOS Mini Pickup bodyside panel I had bought off of my mate Dave (kit of bits) was still in his garage when he had his devastating fire last month. I've collected it from the sandblasters today and luckily the A-panel, door aperture, cant rail and rear lamp panel have come up well and can be used and the upper outer B-panel and wheel-arch stiffener also look like they'll be salvageable. The rear quarter panel however is just too badly damaged to be saved (confirmed by Paul Wigginton who will be doing the work on my project).

So I'm looking for a NOS genuine rear quarter panel for the left (near) side. Part number for reference is 14A7556. I'm hoping there will be one out there - I managed to find and buy one for the other side last year so fingers crossed.

JR.
jayare

Re: Wanted: NOS Genuine Mini Pickup N/S Rear Quarter Panel.

Post by jayare »

Still looking if anyone has one tucked away or knows someone who may have one,

JR