Ruspa centre cap

Looking for that elusive part, shout about it here.
Forum rules
1) The advertising of or soliciting for VIN tags, log books or any other vehicle identification documentation without it's associated vehicle is expressly forbidden.

2) If I consider any postings in this section to violate either the spirit or word of this simple request I reserve the right to delete any posts without prior warning or explanation.

3) Please try to avoid starting discussions or commenting on peoples Wanted listings. It clutters the section up & makes it difficult to see what people are actually asking for. Please feel free to start discussions in the appropriate section.

Rev 1.2 (16.09.20)
Roberto

Ruspa centre cap

Post by Roberto »

A longshot, but before I attempt to copy this in plastic would anyone happen to have a spare aluminium Ruspa centre cap as per the photo below?

Thank you
AndyB72

Re: Ruspa centre cap

Post by AndyB72 »

If you decide to make some reproductions I would be interested as I am missing a cap too.
Roberto

Post by Roberto »

AndyB72 wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:34 pm If you decide to make some reproductions I would be interested as I am missing a cap too.
I will do Andy, would you care what colour it is? I was going to opt for a white/beige to allow easier over painting unless you had an opinion on that?

I have a couple of good ones so will make a mould up in the next few weeks and see how it comes out!
AndyB72

Post by AndyB72 »

Any colour is good for me, I'll be painting mine silver.
LuisM

Post by LuisM »

Hello Roberto ,
I might be interested on a set as well, any idea on price ?

Thanks
Luís