RH front panel "ear"

Looking for that elusive part, shout about it here.
Forum rules
1) The advertising of or soliciting for VIN tags, log books or any other vehicle identification documentation without it's associated vehicle is expressly forbidden.

2) If I consider any postings in this section to violate either the spirit or word of this simple request I reserve the right to delete any posts without prior warning or explanation.

3) Please try to avoid starting discussions or commenting on peoples Wanted listings. It clutters the section up & makes it difficult to see what people are actually asking for. Please feel free to start discussions in the appropriate section.

Rev 1.2 (16.09.20)
woodypup59

RH front panel "ear"

Post by woodypup59 »

Cant seem to find one as a separate panel.

I need the front panel to inner wing lower bracket or "ear" - right hand (UK drivers side).

New or VGC please. Please factor in postage to Herts.

Tho I know it shows the left one, this is best picture I can find. I want the right side.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
swifty

Re: RH front panel "ear"

Post by swifty »

I purchased several of these over the years from M machine . Don’t think they are listed but if you explain to Doreen I’m sure she could help you … Ken
1963 austin Cooper s mk1 1071
1966 Austin Cooper s mk1 1275
1968 Austin Cooper mk2 998
1962 Morris mini super 850
Porsche 997 turbo S
Ford transit van 280s
woodypup no 2

Re: RH front panel "ear"

Post by woodypup no 2 »

Dermott in Canada. The ear has arrived. Thanks.

PS I'm using my wife's account as I'm away from home.