Original AUD146R tag wanted - swap for AUD146L - Also airbox screw

Looking for that elusive part, shout about it here.
Forum rules
1) The advertising of or soliciting for VIN tags, log books or any other vehicle identification documentation without it's associated vehicle is expressly forbidden.

2) If I consider any postings in this section to violate either the spirit or word of this simple request I reserve the right to delete any posts without prior warning or explanation.

3) Please try to avoid starting discussions or commenting on peoples Wanted listings. It clutters the section up & makes it difficult to see what people are actually asking for. Please feel free to start discussions in the appropriate section.

Rev 1.2 (16.09.20)
Hipwell

Re: Original AUD146R tag wanted - swap for AUD146L - Also airbox screw

Post by Hipwell »

winabbey wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:34 am Would love some background to your tags.

Did you buy the tags themselves from SU or make them yourself? What size font is the stamp set you used?

I'm not wanting to compete with you, just needing some unique specification tags for my own application.

Do you produce stamped tags as a service? If so, what do you charge? I'm in Australia.
No they are not from Burlen, I can make other numbers. Not too sure on pricing yet, they are a little time consuming setting up each number.
moita wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:20 am Very nice replica Tags. I guess you are able to Do you do for other numbers, too?
Yeah sure thats no problem to do.