Hardy Spicer diff ouput shaft

Looking for that elusive part, shout about it here.
Forum rules
1) The advertising of or soliciting for VIN tags, log books or any other vehicle identification documentation without it's associated vehicle is expressly forbidden.

2) If I consider any postings in this section to violate either the spirit or word of this simple request I reserve the right to delete any posts without prior warning or explanation.

3) Please try to avoid starting discussions or commenting on peoples Wanted listings. It clutters the section up & makes it difficult to see what people are actually asking for. Please feel free to start discussions in the appropriate section.

Rev 1.2 (16.09.20)
MrNoo

Hardy Spicer diff ouput shaft

Post by MrNoo »

Hi, I am after one or two (ideally a pair) of diff output shafts for use with the Hardy spicer UJ. It is 23 spline and used on Cooper S and automatics. I'm afraid I dont have a part No but picture below. Many thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
65MK1S

Re: Hardy Spicer diff ouput shaft

Post by 65MK1S »

I think the part number is 22A1151
hanlminiman
Location: North Cotswolds, close to Prescott & Shelsley Walsh hill climb venues by Stratford upon Avon UK and

Post by hanlminiman »

It would be helpful if "wanted" posts identified approximate location of member, UK (county) or other (country). Just a suggestion.
MrNoo

Post by MrNoo »

hanlminiman wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 7:22 pm It would be helpful if "wanted" posts identified approximate location of member, UK (county) or other (country). Just a suggestion.
Have changed my settings. I have now located a pair, many thanks.
MrNoo

Post by MrNoo »

Been let down, so after one still to make up a pair if anyone has one kicking around. Happy to take a complete diff if it helps.
Craig

Post by Craig »

If you have no luck in the UK , I have some .

I'm located in western Canada though ...

Craig
MrNoo

Post by MrNoo »

Craig wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 7:00 pm If you have no luck in the UK , I have some .

I'm located in western Canada though ...

Craig
Hi Craig, many thanks. We are going to try and straighten it, the engineering bods reckon they can, so we've nothing to loose as it's scrap currently!
BRI MK1

Post by BRI MK1 »

i have a pair
MrNoo

Post by MrNoo »

BRI MK1 wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 7:32 pm i have a pair
Have PM'd you!!