MPI front seats

Looking for that elusive part, shout about it here.
Forum rules
1) The advertising of or soliciting for VIN tags, log books or any other vehicle identification documentation without it's associated vehicle is expressly forbidden.

2) If I consider any postings in this section to violate either the spirit or word of this simple request I reserve the right to delete any posts without prior warning or explanation.

3) Please try to avoid starting discussions or commenting on peoples Wanted listings. It clutters the section up & makes it difficult to see what people are actually asking for. Please feel free to start discussions in the appropriate section.

Rev 1.2 (16.09.20)
rolesyboy

MPI front seats

Post by rolesyboy »

I am looking for a pair of MPI type seats (twin post headrest) if anybody has a pair they want to sell.
Not fussed about condition of the covers as they will be recovered anyway.
Cheers
Mark
Rolesyboy
CooperTune

Re: MPI front seats

Post by CooperTune »

I have a set for sale in a nice blue sorry to say they are here in the USA. I recently tried to give away parts that fit an 8x8x10 box 16 lbs. and shipping was US $350 not to include his crazy customs duty. Steve (CTR)
Mini95

Post by Mini95 »

I have a pair of MPI seats (and also a pair of SPI) seats for sale in Bedford, looking for £150 for each pair. Both are in good condition. PM if interested
rolesyboy

Post by rolesyboy »

Thanks Coopertune. I have been offered several sets from the U.K. today so will take one of those options.
Mini95 - would you send me some photos please
Cheers
Mark
Rolesyboy