Speedwell anti roll bar etc

Looking for that elusive part, shout about it here.
Forum rules
1) The advertising of or soliciting for VIN tags, log books or any other vehicle identification documentation without it's associated vehicle is expressly forbidden.

2) If I consider any postings in this section to violate either the spirit or word of this simple request I reserve the right to delete any posts without prior warning or explanation.

3) Please try to avoid starting discussions or commenting on peoples Wanted listings. It clutters the section up & makes it difficult to see what people are actually asking for. Please feel free to start discussions in the appropriate section.

Rev 1.2 (16.09.20)
Fanfaniracing

Re: Speedwell anti roll bar etc

Post by Fanfaniracing »

Any news?
MiNiKiN

Post by MiNiKiN »

360gts wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:37 pm Have put the above names on a list.....can't take any more....maybe after this batch is done.
Thanks for the interest
Cheers
D
Silence suggests that you may have faced some difficulties in your endeavour?

BTW: just to be clear, no rush from my side :!:
If only I knew the power of the Dark Side...I wouldn't have made contact with an Innocenti :mrgreen:
360gts

Post by 360gts »

Been an uphill battle....Covid has exploded here in Canada...we have been in lockdown all over again. Can't get anything done at the moment....even the steel supplier is out of stock...been waiting weeks for the steel bar. The steel comes from the US.....border is closed unless essential.
Seems like we are going backwards over here! Will update as soon as I get the steel...have most of the other parts.
MiNiKiN

Post by MiNiKiN »

thx for your update and take it easy
If only I knew the power of the Dark Side...I wouldn't have made contact with an Innocenti :mrgreen: