1mm i/d C clip/circlip

Looking for that elusive part, shout about it here.
Forum rules
1) The advertising of or soliciting for VIN tags, log books or any other vehicle identification documentation without it's associated vehicle is expressly forbidden.

2) If I consider any postings in this section to violate either the spirit or word of this simple request I reserve the right to delete any posts without prior warning or explanation.

3) Please try to avoid starting discussions or commenting on peoples Wanted listings. It clutters the section up & makes it difficult to see what people are actually asking for. Please feel free to start discussions in the appropriate section.

Rev 1.2 (16.09.20)
Peter Laidler

Re: 1mm i/d C clip/circlip

Post by Peter Laidler »

The trouble with it is that the saw shakes like a kango hammer. Just machined a 2mm axle with 4BA treaded ends - hopefully! BUT your idea is a fxxxxxg good one because a coil of that spring steel curtain wire stuff that your mum used to hang the net curtains on would probably have done the job too.

This forum is a reat place for off-the-wall ideas
Ronnie
Location: N/E England Where the SAND is GOLDEN and the sea is always COLD!!

Re: 1mm i/d C clip/circlip

Post by Ronnie »

I will send you some 0.8mm stainless lock wire & 1mm Inconel 600 free gratis if you want, let me know :?: :shock: