Trackday Mini for Sale (XE engine)

Want to sell something? Here's the place to list it for free! (DIRECT SALES / SWAPS) No ebay links please.
Forum rules
For Sale Section Rules

PLEASE NOTE! Postings in this section are deleted automatically after they have not been looked at for 30 days.

1) This section is for advertising items that you have for sale. Not for the discussion of listed items. If you wish to debate the pro's & Con's of any item listed, please start a new topic in the appropriate section.

2) Please DO NOT post links to your ebay auctions. This section is NOT for the advertisement of your ebay auctions.

3) If you have a number of items to sell, post them in a single ad marked "Multiple Parts" or similar. DO NOT post many individual advertisements as this forces everyone else's listings down the page.

4) It is expected that any items advertised on the forum are described fairly & honestly. It is the duty of the seller to ensure that this is the case.

5) Items listed for sale should WHEREVER POSSIBLE* be offered with a purchase price, not asking for bids from members. If you wish to auction your item to the highest bidder I would suggest you use ebay & pay the associated fees.

6) This section is offered as a free service to enthusiasts. Any deals made are between the buyer & seller only. The MK1 forum takes no part in any transaction & the appearance of any item in this section is not a recommendation. I strongly suggest that both buyers & sellers are happy to proceed with a deal before any money or goods change hands.

7) It expected that people posting items for sale are "Active Members of this community". Any Adverts placed by members with a post count lower than 5 will be deleted.

8) The advertising of or soliciting for VIN tags, log books or any other vehicle identification documentation without it's associated vehicle is expressly forbidden. Any member breaking this rule will have his membership terminated with immediate effect.

9) If a moderator considers any postings in this section to violate either the spirit or word of these simple requests the MK1 Forum reserves the right to delete any posts without prior warning or explanation.

10) The posting of items for sale on the MK1 forum constitutes explicit acceptance of these simple rules.

11) Members posting items for sale MUST include a rough location in their profile.

It would be much appreciated if sellers could leave the sale price on adverts after the item has been sold. This acts as a good measure of current value for other sellers.

* In some cases it may not be possible for the seller to list items with a sale price. In this case, listings will be reviewed on a case by case basis by a moderator. The moderators decision will be final.

Mark S Forster
(MK1 Performance Conversions)
Rev 2.10 (06.10.20)
Richspec

Trackday Mini for Sale (XE engine)

Post by Richspec »

For sale, very serious Track Day specific mini.

In brief
Multipoint welded in cage and reinforcment, with specifics for the subframe install, bulkhead area entirely re done, all fabrication work was done by Rightline Motorsport
AMT RACE frame (1 of about 5?) this has inclined coilovers and support structure
Vauxhall 2.0 XE engine, on jenveys and dta, 184bhp/152 lbft on JDM Dyno @ Kirkbride.
F20 gearbox with Quaife LSD
Quaife direct engagement gear lever
7x13 wheels
Stripped out doors, all windows perspex apart from front.
Stack 8100 series dash, Carbon dash. SPA speedo. AEM AFR gauge, linked into ECU for closed loop.
Modified Steel clubman front with fibreglass bonnet on pins.
Entire boot floor and arches custom built, carbon / kevlar boot well to house fuel tank.
Speedflow pipes and fittings for entire custom fueling and braking system.
Bias Adjustable wilwood pedal box with Tilton masters, remote reservoirs, hydraulic handbrake.
Wilwood big disk conversion, 285mm

Reluctant sale as i need the space having bought something even more extreme to go racing 😉

Video playlist showing some of the details here: https://youtu.be/Gyj-QhL3das

link to build diary after i'd bought the rolling shell. - https://www.16vminiclub.com/forum/build ... k6RKNkOnDw

Could it be converted back to Mini Engine? - Yes but you'd need to alter the bracing at the front floor to enable bottom subframe mounting.

£15,000 ovno
Yep, it sounds a lot of money but you'd not be able to build anything like this for a lot more!
10277541_719774311418602_8870264816738606626_n[1].jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wanna see what I'm playing with? Youtube Channel
Caution ;) may contain 8 Ports, Xe's and VTec's, I don't do standard!
Richspec

Re: Trackday Mini for Sale (XE engine)

Post by Richspec »

I realise its not many peoples cup of tea on here :) (well apart from you Alex!) But purely to keep all the adds out out there at the same point:

Here's the latest FB update.

not sure these pics have been seen before, this was pre my ownership when it was getting work done at Rightline, way back in the day.
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10 ... 8846222338 (8 sets of photos, of photos)

and god, when you're selling you don't half get some stupid questions!
mk1
Site Admin

Post by mk1 »

and god, when you're selling you don't half get some stupid questions!

Ha, ha, you have my sympathy!

That ius a great car & I am sure it will find a new home before too long.
alexm

Post by alexm »

Rich, like I said, I'm glad it's very up North and not road legal or I'd be looking down the back of the sofa and selling the cat!
Richspec

Post by Richspec »

Price drop to 13,500

Started checking whats stopped working as its sat for years.

Front brakes need bleeding,
Horn compressor has lost its mojo.

Original driveshafts to refit, but that's dependant on getting some time on the 4 poster.