Hydrolastic Rear Subframe Assembly 21A2160 Genuine?

Want to sell something? Here's the place to list it for free! (DIRECT SALES / SWAPS) No ebay links please.
Forum rules
For Sale Section Rules

PLEASE NOTE! Postings in this section are deleted automatically after they have not been looked at for 30 days.

1) This section is for advertising items that you have for sale. Not for the discussion of listed items. If you wish to debate the pro's & Con's of any item listed, please start a new topic in the appropriate section.

2) Please DO NOT post links to your ebay auctions. This section is NOT for the advertisement of your ebay auctions.

3) If you have a number of items to sell, post them in a single ad marked "Multiple Parts" or similar. DO NOT post many individual advertisements as this forces everyone else's listings down the page.

4) It is expected that any items advertised on the forum are described fairly & honestly. It is the duty of the seller to ensure that this is the case.

5) Items listed for sale should WHEREVER POSSIBLE* be offered with a purchase price, not asking for bids from members. If you wish to auction your item to the highest bidder I would suggest you use ebay & pay the associated fees.

6) This section is offered as a free service to enthusiasts. Any deals made are between the buyer & seller only. The MK1 forum takes no part in any transaction & the appearance of any item in this section is not a recommendation. I strongly suggest that both buyers & sellers are happy to proceed with a deal before any money or goods change hands.

7) It expected that people posting items for sale are "Active Members of this community". Any Adverts placed by members with a post count lower than 5 will be deleted.

8) The advertising of or soliciting for VIN tags, log books or any other vehicle identification documentation without it's associated vehicle is expressly forbidden. Any member breaking this rule will have his membership terminated with immediate effect.

9) If a moderator considers any postings in this section to violate either the spirit or word of these simple requests the MK1 Forum reserves the right to delete any posts without prior warning or explanation.

10) The posting of items for sale on the MK1 forum constitutes explicit acceptance of these simple rules.

11) Members posting items for sale MUST include a rough location in their profile.

It would be much appreciated if sellers could leave the sale price on adverts after the item has been sold. This acts as a good measure of current value for other sellers.

* In some cases it may not be possible for the seller to list items with a sale price. In this case, listings will be reviewed on a case by case basis by a moderator. The moderators decision will be final.

Mark S Forster
(MK1 Performance Conversions)
Rev 2.10 (06.10.20)
ChrisTopHer

Hydrolastic Rear Subframe Assembly 21A2160 Genuine?

Post by ChrisTopHer »

Hydrolastic rear subframe assembly
Includes radius arms and brakes etc
I have had this stored for many years and I believe it is a genuine 21A2160 BMC/Leyland subframe as supplied in the 1970’s-80’s
The subframe looks to have had a light spray of red oxide primer, some of which has peeled off.
Despite the bad pics, the subframe is in very good condition requiring minimal work.
The radius arms have almost no play/wear
and obviously everything will need a full overhaul and recondition as necessary
£250 collection only RG8 Woodcote UK
Sorry, cannot add pics at the moment?
Andrew1967
Location: Usually in my garage on the east coast of Norfolk, UK

Re: Hydrolastic Rear Subframe Assembly 21A2160 Genuine?

Post by Andrew1967 »

Hi Chris,

A mate of mine might be interested .. I’ve messaged him. Will let you know
ChrisTopHer

Post by ChrisTopHer »

Cannot add pics at the moment?
Can anyone help?
Or pm and maybe I can add pics directly?
UK only and really needs to collected before the end of September, as I'm moving abroad :-))
ChrisTopHer

Post by ChrisTopHer »

Sold already!
Thank you for your interest