Parts + 1275GT + Moke + Molton Bike etc;

Want to sell something? Here's the place to list it for free! (DIRECT SALES / SWAPS) No ebay links please.
Forum rules
For Sale Section Rules

PLEASE NOTE! Postings in this section are deleted automatically after they have not been looked at for 30 days.

1) This section is for advertising items that you have for sale. Not for the discussion of listed items. If you wish to debate the pro's & Con's of any item listed, please start a new topic in the appropriate section.

2) Please DO NOT post links to your ebay auctions. This section is NOT for the advertisement of your ebay auctions.

3) If you have a number of items to sell, post them in a single ad marked "Multiple Parts" or similar. DO NOT post many individual advertisements as this forces everyone else's listings down the page.

4) It is expected that any items advertised on the forum are described fairly & honestly. It is the duty of the seller to ensure that this is the case.

5) Items listed for sale should WHEREVER POSSIBLE* be offered with a purchase price, not asking for bids from members. If you wish to auction your item to the highest bidder I would suggest you use ebay & pay the associated fees.

6) This section is offered as a free service to enthusiasts. Any deals made are between the buyer & seller only. The MK1 forum takes no part in any transaction & the appearance of any item in this section is not a recommendation. I strongly suggest that both buyers & sellers are happy to proceed with a deal before any money or goods change hands.

7) It expected that people posting items for sale are "Active Members of this community". Any Adverts placed by members with a post count lower than 5 will be deleted.

8) The advertising of or soliciting for VIN tags, log books or any other vehicle identification documentation without it's associated vehicle is expressly forbidden. Any member breaking this rule will have his membership terminated with immediate effect.

9) If a moderator considers any postings in this section to violate either the spirit or word of these simple requests the MK1 Forum reserves the right to delete any posts without prior warning or explanation.

10) The posting of items for sale on the MK1 forum constitutes explicit acceptance of these simple rules.

11) Members posting items for sale MUST include a rough location in their profile.

It would be much appreciated if sellers could leave the sale price on adverts after the item has been sold. This acts as a good measure of current value for other sellers.

* In some cases it may not be possible for the seller to list items with a sale price. In this case, listings will be reviewed on a case by case basis by a moderator. The moderators decision will be final.

Mark S Forster
(MK1 Performance Conversions)
Rev 2.10 (06.10.20)
Polarsilver

Parts + 1275GT + Moke + Molton Bike etc;

Post by Polarsilver »

BMC Automatic Seat Belts in Grey Webbing within the original BMC Service boxes & marked BMC plastic bags .. Belts are marked BMC / Britax 100% Terylene
Complete with the Bracket & Fittings with the part numbers on the plastic bags, also with OE paper fitting instructions .. on the cardboard boxes they are marked up as ADA4883 BMC Automatic Seat Belts ... @ £575. inc UK Postage.. these are new old stock & not repro items. (open to offer)

Pair of NOS 7inch Brake Calipers showing Lockheed casting no,s 3242-267 // 10DA20270 @ £250. inc UK Postage.. ( open to offer )

Set of 1.5 Roller Rockers supplier not known .. little use @ £150. inc UK postage. ( whats your offer)

Set of 4x Minilight 10x6 inch Wheels & the Tube Nuts good manufactured quality used wheels & in very useable order..all wheels Ring with clarity maybe TecDel Mag or Alloy as one wheel weight on the kitchen scales show as 230grams owned by me for many years £700. collect from NN13.
( open to offer)
These 10X6 Minilights fit onto standard S front disc & S rear hubs .. they clear the Brake Calipers.

Used ..998cc "Short Engine" .. engine no 99H-249-H13587 past history not known looks Ok, i will say sold for re-build @ £100 buyer collects from NN13

"Molton Standard" push bike from year 1965 one owner now in restored order with new tyres £250 collect from NN13. Offers

1966 Mini Moke fully restored in body shell by Paul Wiggington . 1300GT Engine.. ready for Goodwood V5c in my name @ £26k . ( open to offer )

1978 1275GT .. No Rust Body with excellent paintwork. 1300GT Engine , W&P Seats front & rear .. de- seemed way back in the 1980,s probably in a new shell then stored for 28 years , fun & comfortable to drive but not for the purist ..my car past 5 years V5c in my name @ £14k ..( open to offer)

pm or nkpurves@gmail.com

BMC Seatbelts .JPG
NOS Cooper 7 inch Brake Calipers.JPG
1.5 Roller Rockers.JPG
Moke in field.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Polarsilver on Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mk1
Site Admin

Re: Parts + 1275GT + Moke + Molton Bike etc;

Post by mk1 »

Any pics of the wheels?
Mark F
General dogsbody.
Polarsilver

Post by Polarsilver »

Minlights.JPG
Minilight wheel weight.JPG
Minilight 6inch.JPG
Minilight x4.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Polarsilver

Post by Polarsilver »

998 Short Engine.JPG
998 ENGINE.JPG
998cc Short Engine at £100 buyer collects from Brackley..
SMOKE GREY

Post by SMOKE GREY »

Interested in your callipers, sent a pm
Polarsilver

Post by Polarsilver »

Sorry Smoke i do not have your pm .. whatever i have sent you a response by pm
Polarsilver

Post by Polarsilver »

Brake Calipers Sold .. open to sensible offers on other items.
snoopy64

Post by snoopy64 »

Any pics of the bike…?
Cheers

Kevin
Polarsilver

Post by Polarsilver »

Moulton Standard.JPG
Moulton Standard 4 speed hub date year 1965. Family owned from new.