Update; Price drop- Various parts, SS Trim, Speedwell etc

Want to sell something? Here's the place to list it for free! (DIRECT SALES / SWAPS) No ebay links please.
Forum rules
For Sale Section Rules

PLEASE NOTE! Postings in this section are deleted automatically after they have not been looked at for 30 days.

1) This section is for advertising items that you have for sale. Not for the discussion of listed items. If you wish to debate the pro's & Con's of any item listed, please start a new topic in the appropriate section.

2) Please DO NOT post links to your ebay auctions. This section is NOT for the advertisement of your ebay auctions.

3) If you have a number of items to sell, post them in a single ad marked "Multiple Parts" or similar. DO NOT post many individual advertisements as this forces everyone else's listings down the page.

4) It is expected that any items advertised on the forum are described fairly & honestly. It is the duty of the seller to ensure that this is the case.

5) Items listed for sale should WHEREVER POSSIBLE* be offered with a purchase price, not asking for bids from members. If you wish to auction your item to the highest bidder I would suggest you use ebay & pay the associated fees.

6) This section is offered as a free service to enthusiasts. Any deals made are between the buyer & seller only. The MK1 forum takes no part in any transaction & the appearance of any item in this section is not a recommendation. I strongly suggest that both buyers & sellers are happy to proceed with a deal before any money or goods change hands.

7) It expected that people posting items for sale are "Active Members of this community". Any Adverts placed by members with a post count lower than 5 will be deleted.

8) The advertising of or soliciting for VIN tags, log books or any other vehicle identification documentation without it's associated vehicle is expressly forbidden. Any member breaking this rule will have his membership terminated with immediate effect.

9) If a moderator considers any postings in this section to violate either the spirit or word of these simple requests the MK1 Forum reserves the right to delete any posts without prior warning or explanation.

10) The posting of items for sale on the MK1 forum constitutes explicit acceptance of these simple rules.

11) Members posting items for sale MUST include a rough location in their profile.

It would be much appreciated if sellers could leave the sale price on adverts after the item has been sold. This acts as a good measure of current value for other sellers.

* In some cases it may not be possible for the seller to list items with a sale price. In this case, listings will be reviewed on a case by case basis by a moderator. The moderators decision will be final.

Mark S Forster
(MK1 Performance Conversions)
Rev 2.10 (06.10.20)
Coolcat

Update; Price drop- Various parts, SS Trim, Speedwell etc

Post by Coolcat »

5 pieces of stainless arch trim in nice condition that needs a good polish. For early full skirt. Unfortunately 1 straight piece is missing. And, a previous owner was overzealous and as such there are 4 areas with an extra 1/8” hole showing. Also an extra rh front section piece which has been shortened to fit later wings.
Pm for more photos if required; I’ll try to answer when I can.
I’m in Canada so shipping is 135 Gbp tracked and insured.
325 Gbp plus shipping SOLD

ALL FOLLOWING PIECES ARE NOW 20% OFF. (do the math)

All following pieces include shipping to most parts of USA and Europe. Mind you, this is surface, not tracked or insured. Other options available
-Speedwell oil pressure gauge in box 0-8 Kpa 130 gbp
-Speedwell vacuum gauge multi-colour 125 gbp
-Speedwell ammeter black bezel but missing glass 65gbp
-Speedwell ammeter chrome bezel 95 gbp
-Speedwell vacuum gauge selling as is (can be adjusted?) It reads 5 now. 65 gbp
-Smiths clock black face 30 gbp
-Smiths clock white face 40 gbp
-Helphos lamp in box. Tested and works 110 gbp
-3 Smiths tachs job lot. 1 reads high, another has bouncy needle and another no glass and untested. 75 gbp
-3 bolt Les Leston boss 110 gbp
-Lucas 608 dipping mirror, good condition although glass is starting to show 45 gbp
-Job lot of horn pushes, badges etc. Most are good condition although mk1 has chipped porcelain as can be seen. 250 gbp
- Marchal parking light in excellent condition 100 Gbp
-NEW! -Speedwell Icetec Gauge, comes with original sticker (still intact) This item is 110 Gbp plus shipping. (no 20% off)

More photos needed? Just ask and will get to it when I can.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Coolcat on Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Katsu_mini

Re: Mk1 Stainless Arch Trim

Post by Katsu_mini »

Hi,
I'm interested.
I want to see all 5 pieces of pictures.
Will you send me a photo?

Regards
Coolcat

Re: Mk1 Stainless Arch Trim

Post by Coolcat »

No problem. Let me know if these photos are good. And it would be cheaper shipping if you go surface although it will be slower.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Minimat20

Re: Update: Various parts, SS Trim, Speedwell etc

Post by Minimat20 »

Where abouts in Canada are ya?

How much for red Morris 'M' for the steering wheel?

Matt.
Coolcat

Re: Update: Various parts, SS Trim, Speedwell etc

Post by Coolcat »

I’m close to Niagara Falls. I’d prefer to sell things as a lot; just a bother with many little pieces. If after a while it won’t sell that way then I’ll separately. I’ll listen to offers for the lot also.