Want to sell something? Here's the place to list it for free! (DIRECT SALES / SWAPS) No ebay links please.
For Sale Section Rules
PLEASE NOTE! Postings in this section are deleted automatically after they have not been looked at for 30 days.
1) This section is for advertising items that you have for sale. Not for the discussion of listed items. If you wish to debate the pro's & Con's of any item listed, please start a new topic in the appropriate section.
2) Please DO NOT post links to your ebay auctions. This section is NOT for the advertisement of your ebay auctions.
3) If you have a number of items to sell, post them in a single ad marked "Multiple Parts" or similar. DO NOT post many individual advertisements as this forces everyone else's listings down the page.
4) It is expected that any items advertised on the forum are described fairly & honestly. It is the duty of the seller to ensure that this is the case.
5) Items listed for sale should WHEREVER POSSIBLE* be offered with a purchase price, not asking for bids from members. If you wish to auction your item to the highest bidder I would suggest you use ebay & pay the associated fees.
6) This section is offered as a free service to enthusiasts. Any deals made are between the buyer & seller only. The MK1 forum takes no part in any transaction & the appearance of any item in this section is not a recommendation. I strongly suggest that both buyers & sellers are happy to proceed with a deal before any money or goods change hands.
7) It expected that people posting items for sale are "Active Members of this community". Any Adverts placed by members with a post count lower than 5 will be deleted.
8) The advertising of or soliciting for VIN tags, log books or any other vehicle identification documentation without it's associated vehicle is expressly forbidden. Any member breaking this rule will have his membership terminated with immediate effect.
9) If a moderator considers any postings in this section to violate either the spirit or word of these simple requests the MK1 Forum reserves the right to delete any posts without prior warning or explanation.
10) The posting of items for sale on the MK1 forum constitutes explicit acceptance of these simple rules.
11) Members posting items for sale MUST include a rough location in their profile.
It would be much appreciated if sellers could leave the sale price on adverts after the item has been sold. This acts as a good measure of current value for other sellers.
* In some cases it may not be possible for the seller to list items with a sale price. In this case, listings will be reviewed on a case by case basis by a moderator. The moderators decision will be final.
Mark S Forster
(MK1 Performance Conversions)
Rev 2.10 (06.10.20)
- Posts: 1419
- Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:26 am
- Location: Sheffield On Thames
Pete wrote: ↑Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:12 pm
Allen Brzeczek wrote: ↑Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:59 am
I am not sure whether many black ones were made or might I have a special order for somebody rich or famous!!!
Ive had a black from new ‘66 S, red/grey brocade trim. Seen about two or three others ver the years.
Is that the Mini Machine car from 1991? It was restored and the roof painted white, bought by a Toon supporter, like.
I had a factory black 1966 Mini Minor, EPR165D. It was supplied to S&A new but registered in Dorset.
- Posts: 10001
- Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:47 pm
No matey it was a ‘66 on a D plate, really nicely built thing. They look great in black! I’ll find a photo.
Going back to the original topic, why is the seller dragging the MCR’s name through the mud again with this car? Did the same with the “Mk3 Cooper S” barn find which was neither a Mk3 S nor a barn find.