Want to sell something? Here's the place to list it for free! (DIRECT SALES / SWAPS) No ebay links please.
For Sale Section Rules
PLEASE NOTE! Postings in this section are deleted automatically after they have not been looked at for 30 days.
1) This section is for advertising items that you have for sale. Not for the discussion of listed items. If you wish to debate the pro's & Con's of any item listed, please start a new topic in the appropriate section.
2) Please DO NOT post links to your ebay auctions. This section is NOT for the advertisement of your ebay auctions.
3) If you have a number of items to sell, post them in a single ad marked "Multiple Parts" or similar. DO NOT post many individual advertisements as this forces everyone else's listings down the page.
4) It is expected that any items advertised on the forum are described fairly & honestly. It is the duty of the seller to ensure that this is the case.
5) Items listed for sale should WHEREVER POSSIBLE* be offered with a purchase price, not asking for bids from members. If you wish to auction your item to the highest bidder I would suggest you use ebay & pay the associated fees.
6) This section is offered as a free service to enthusiasts. Any deals made are between the buyer & seller only. The MK1 forum takes no part in any transaction & the appearance of any item in this section is not a recommendation. I strongly suggest that both buyers & sellers are happy to proceed with a deal before any money or goods change hands.
7) It expected that people posting items for sale are "Active Members of this community". Any Adverts placed by members with a post count lower than 5 will be deleted.
8) The advertising of or soliciting for VIN tags, log books or any other vehicle identification documentation without it's associated vehicle is expressly forbidden. Any member breaking this rule will have his membership terminated with immediate effect.
9) If a moderator considers any postings in this section to violate either the spirit or word of these simple requests the MK1 Forum reserves the right to delete any posts without prior warning or explanation.
10) The posting of items for sale on the MK1 forum constitutes explicit acceptance of these simple rules.
11) Members posting items for sale MUST include a rough location in their profile.
It would be much appreciated if sellers could leave the sale price on adverts after the item has been sold. This acts as a good measure of current value for other sellers.
* In some cases it may not be possible for the seller to list items with a sale price. In this case, listings will be reviewed on a case by case basis by a moderator. The moderators decision will be final.
Mark S Forster
(MK1 Performance Conversions)
Rev 2.10 (06.10.20)
- Posts: 1891
- Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:59 pm
- Location: Aberdeen Scotland
Nick W wrote: ↑Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:09 pm
I should have one of these if I can find it
Nick if you do find it let me know, in the ideal world a 1969 date stamp would be perfect but I'm not really that bothered,
- Posts: 2576
- Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:59 pm
- Location: sheffield
Ok I'll have a look
Up North in Sheffield