Trickett Minisprint Project

Want to sell something? Here's the place to list it for free! (DIRECT SALES / SWAPS) No ebay links please.
Forum rules
For Sale Section Rules

PLEASE NOTE! Postings in this section are deleted automatically after they have not been looked at for 30 days.

1) This section is for advertising items that you have for sale. Not for the discussion of listed items. If you wish to debate the pro's & Con's of any item listed, please start a new topic in the appropriate section.

2) Please DO NOT post links to your ebay auctions. This section is NOT for the advertisement of your ebay auctions.

3) If you have a number of items to sell, post them in a single ad marked "Multiple Parts" or similar. DO NOT post many individual advertisements as this forces everyone else's listings down the page.

4) It is expected that any items advertised on the forum are described fairly & honestly. It is the duty of the seller to ensure that this is the case.

5) Items listed for sale should WHEREVER POSSIBLE* be offered with a purchase price, not asking for bids from members. If you wish to auction your item to the highest bidder I would suggest you use ebay & pay the associated fees.

6) This section is offered as a free service to enthusiasts. Any deals made are between the buyer & seller only. The MK1 forum takes no part in any transaction & the appearance of any item in this section is not a recommendation. I strongly suggest that both buyers & sellers are happy to proceed with a deal before any money or goods change hands.

7) It expected that people posting items for sale are "Active Members of this community". Any Adverts placed by members with a post count lower than 5 will be deleted.

8) The advertising of or soliciting for VIN tags, log books or any other vehicle identification documentation without it's associated vehicle is expressly forbidden. Any member breaking this rule will have his membership terminated with immediate effect.

9) If a moderator considers any postings in this section to violate either the spirit or word of these simple requests the MK1 Forum reserves the right to delete any posts without prior warning or explanation.

10) The posting of items for sale on the MK1 forum constitutes explicit acceptance of these simple rules.

11) Members posting items for sale MUST include a rough location in their profile.

It would be much appreciated if sellers could leave the sale price on adverts after the item has been sold. This acts as a good measure of current value for other sellers.

* In some cases it may not be possible for the seller to list items with a sale price. In this case, listings will be reviewed on a case by case basis by a moderator. The moderators decision will be final.

Mark S Forster
(MK1 Performance Conversions)
Rev 2.10 (06.10.20)
ChrisM

Trickett Minisprint Project

Post by ChrisM »

1965 Mini body shell cut and welded by Neville Trickett in 2007. Log book with registration and heritage cert, originally registered by Stuart and Ardern. Still registered as 850cc
All seams are removed. Standard full height raked screen.
Acid dipped and e-coated at Surface processing. New floor 1/2s fitted. Bonnet & Boot lid in epoxy primer. Rear bins and crossmember are not fitted. Inner wings, boot floor, rear seat area etc, have been patched & could do with further work. Doors bolted on and need further work to frame bottoms. The shell requires a significant amount of fettling and finishing.
Subframes are loosely installed, black epoxy coated. Front hubs are disc. New Mk2 rack and steering arms. New set of Hi-Lo suspension. Mk1 column and a steering wheel, so it can be rolled and steered.
New front screen, used standard side glass and rear screen can be supplied if you want them, although you will need cut down glass or perspex to fit.
1128 gearbox casing with remote, diff, transfer case and wok. Box of internals to build the gearbox. Hardy spicer side covers and outputs etc.
Choice of engines: 1275 non S, pocketed block, balanced crank and flywheel, 649 cam. Highly modified Slark 940 head, offset guides, enormous valves etc. Needs stripping, cleaning and assembling.
Or: 1275 thin flange S block, EN40B crank, S rods, ARP bolts, SW5 cam, Nicely ported 940 head with valves.
I have an Aldon distributor, a pair of 1 1/4 carbs and a manifold, radiator, rockers, and a rocker cover that can go with either of the above if wanted.
Pair of S drive shafts. Pair of S brake callipers, Mk1 heater. Pedal box.
2 wheeled braked trailer specifically built for a mini with suspension (possibly indespension), winch and ramps.

Basically a package of parts included that I have collected to build the car. I have possibly forgotten some parts - just ask. I may or may not have them. There is no interior. Can be collected with a decent sized car with a tow bar and number plate for the trailer.

I have attached one photo of the car. If you are interested in purchasing, I can provide more. Pop a reply to the ad and drop me a PM. Any questions, just drop me a line.
This has been a very hard decision to make. Can I finally respectfully ask - in good humour - please, no tyre kickers.
£15000.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.