Various Parts For Sale More Added 24th Sep

Want to sell something? Here's the place to list it for free! (DIRECT SALES / SWAPS) No ebay links please.
Forum rules
For Sale Section Rules

PLEASE NOTE! Postings in this section are deleted automatically after they have not been looked at for 30 days.

1) This section is for advertising items that you have for sale. Not for the discussion of listed items. If you wish to debate the pro's & Con's of any item listed, please start a new topic in the appropriate section.

2) Please DO NOT post links to your ebay auctions. This section is NOT for the advertisement of your ebay auctions.

3) If you have a number of items to sell, post them in a single ad marked "Multiple Parts" or similar. DO NOT post many individual advertisements as this forces everyone else's listings down the page.

4) It is expected that any items advertised on the forum are described fairly & honestly. It is the duty of the seller to ensure that this is the case.

5) Items listed for sale should WHEREVER POSSIBLE* be offered with a purchase price, not asking for bids from members. If you wish to auction your item to the highest bidder I would suggest you use ebay & pay the associated fees.

6) This section is offered as a free service to enthusiasts. Any deals made are between the buyer & seller only. The MK1 forum takes no part in any transaction & the appearance of any item in this section is not a recommendation. I strongly suggest that both buyers & sellers are happy to proceed with a deal before any money or goods change hands.

7) It expected that people posting items for sale are "Active Members of this community". Any Adverts placed by members with a post count lower than 5 will be deleted.

8) The advertising of or soliciting for VIN tags, log books or any other vehicle identification documentation without it's associated vehicle is expressly forbidden. Any member breaking this rule will have his membership terminated with immediate effect.

9) If a moderator considers any postings in this section to violate either the spirit or word of these simple requests the MK1 Forum reserves the right to delete any posts without prior warning or explanation.

10) The posting of items for sale on the MK1 forum constitutes explicit acceptance of these simple rules.

11) Members posting items for sale MUST include a rough location in their profile.

It would be much appreciated if sellers could leave the sale price on adverts after the item has been sold. This acts as a good measure of current value for other sellers.

* In some cases it may not be possible for the seller to list items with a sale price. In this case, listings will be reviewed on a case by case basis by a moderator. The moderators decision will be final.

Mark S Forster
(MK1 Performance Conversions)
Rev 2.10 (06.10.20)
UHR850

Re: Various Parts For Sale

Post by UHR850 »

surfblue63 wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:36 pm Mota Lita B1/H Tulip Wheel Boss. This fits Mk1, 2 and 3 cars. It also fits other vehicles, check the Mota-Lita site for details. This does not have a hole to fit the Mk1 horn push. Never fitted £60

DSCF8486.JPG

DSCF8487.JPG

Mota Lita 13" John Cooper Steering Wheel. Slightly dished, black leather rim. Never fitted £250

DSCF8493.JPG

DSCF8494.JPG

DSCF8495.JPG
Sorry to tell you but the boss on the picture will not fit the Mk1/2/3 center badge, the inside diameter is to Large for them.

Kees
DOWNTON Mini is what I like a lot.
Collecting 60th wooden steeringwheels.
surfblue63

Re: Various Parts For Sale inc Benelite Grille and HRG Rocker Cover

Post by surfblue63 »

I have made the original wheel centres fit these bosses by modifying the supplied horn push.
Panic on the streets of London
Panic on the streets of Birmingham
I wonder to myself
Could life ever be sane again?
surfblue63

Post by surfblue63 »

By the way, all offers will be considered.
I wonder to myself
goff

Post by goff »

Surf it it an original Master cylinder or aftermarket one ????????
surfblue63

Post by surfblue63 »

goff wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:57 pm Surf it it an original Master cylinder or aftermarket one ????????
Goff

It's a Lockhead cylinder

Stuart
I wonder to myself
surfblue63

Re: Various Parts For Sale inc Benelite Grille (prices adjusted)

Post by surfblue63 »

Bump and price adjustment before these items are removed from sale.
I wonder to myself
hanlminiman
Location: North Cotswolds, close to Prescott & Shelsley Walsh hill climb venues by Stratford upon Avon UK and

Re: Various Parts For Sale inc Benelite Grille (prices adjusted)

Post by hanlminiman »

Hi Stuart
I've sent you an e-mail.
Cliff
surfblue63

Re: Various Parts For Sale New Bits Added 13th Sep

Post by surfblue63 »

Pair of Mk3 onwards Door Handles. These are used but in excellent condition, complete with FS917 key. £50 SOLD
Last edited by surfblue63 on Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:26 am, edited 4 times in total.
I wonder to myself
surfblue63

Post by surfblue63 »

Pair of used Tex door mirrors with flat lenses. Also come with unused chrome mounting plinths and hardware. £50

DSCF8618.JPG
DSCF8619.JPG
DSCF8620.JPG
DSCF8621.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I wonder to myself
surfblue63

Post by surfblue63 »

Original S badge. These were originally fitted to the Austin/Morris 1800S, but they were also supplied as part of the 1275GT S pack for attaching to the boot. Slight pitting to chrome and the red could do with a touch-up £20
DSCF8609.JPG
DSCF8610.JPG

Original AA badge. This type of badge was first introduced and given to members from 1967. Ideal for MK2 onwards Minis for that correct period look. Come complete with all mounting hardware. £35

DSCF8611.JPG
DSCF8612.JPG
DSCF8613.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I wonder to myself