ADO16 New Lockheed brake shoes.

Want to sell something? Here's the place to list it for free! (DIRECT SALES / SWAPS) No ebay links please.
Forum rules
For Sale Section Rules

PLEASE NOTE! Postings in this section are deleted automatically after they have not been looked at for 30 days.

1) This section is for advertising items that you have for sale. Not for the discussion of listed items. If you wish to debate the pro's & Con's of any item listed, please start a new topic in the appropriate section.

2) Please DO NOT post links to your ebay auctions. This section is NOT for the advertisement of your ebay auctions.

3) If you have a number of items to sell, post them in a single ad marked "Multiple Parts" or similar. DO NOT post many individual advertisements as this forces everyone else's listings down the page.

4) It is expected that any items advertised on the forum are described fairly & honestly. It is the duty of the seller to ensure that this is the case.

5) Items listed for sale should WHEREVER POSSIBLE* be offered with a purchase price, not asking for bids from members. If you wish to auction your item to the highest bidder I would suggest you use ebay & pay the associated fees.

6) This section is offered as a free service to enthusiasts. Any deals made are between the buyer & seller only. The MK1 forum takes no part in any transaction & the appearance of any item in this section is not a recommendation. I strongly suggest that both buyers & sellers are happy to proceed with a deal before any money or goods change hands.

7) It expected that people posting items for sale are "Active Members of this community". Any Adverts placed by members with a post count lower than 5 will be deleted.

8) The advertising of or soliciting for VIN tags, log books or any other vehicle identification documentation without it's associated vehicle is expressly forbidden. Any member breaking this rule will have his membership terminated with immediate effect.

9) If a moderator considers any postings in this section to violate either the spirit or word of these simple requests the MK1 Forum reserves the right to delete any posts without prior warning or explanation.

10) The posting of items for sale on the MK1 forum constitutes explicit acceptance of these simple rules.

11) Members posting items for sale MUST include a rough location in their profile.

It would be much appreciated if sellers could leave the sale price on adverts after the item has been sold. This acts as a good measure of current value for other sellers.

* In some cases it may not be possible for the seller to list items with a sale price. In this case, listings will be reviewed on a case by case basis by a moderator. The moderators decision will be final.

Mark S Forster
(MK1 Performance Conversions)
Rev 2.10 (06.10.20)
Old English White

ADO16 New Lockheed brake shoes.

Post by Old English White »

Unearthed in the vault! A new(old stock) set of 4 original Lockheed brake shoes. Believed to be ADO16 rear? The metal shoe is stamped "Lockheed" and the lining material is marked MNTX M79GG. Lining material is 1.1/4" wide and about 7.3/4" long. £10.00 plus postage.
I also have a Mk2 1100/1300 front grille.
ADO 16 shoes.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Old English White

Re: ADO16 New Lockheed brake shoes.

I know that these will have only a small market. I've had no interest, so does anybody want them at £10.00 INCLUDING UK postage? I can't imagine that I am ever likely to own another of these cars and somebody might be able to make use of them? pm me or reply here if so. Cheers.
goff

Post by goff »

Old English White is the grill Austin or Morris ??? , can you put a photo on please
Old English White

Good question Goff. I still have it somewhere and will have a look tomorrow or Tuesday, depending on how hard it is to find. Yes, can easily post a pic once I've found it. Cheers, Richard.
Old English White

The Brake Shoes Are SOLD!! Many thanks.

The grille, also believed to be new/old stock, has been unearthed from its resting place. Photo attached. Mk2 1300 probably? Austin or Morris? The box has fallen apart but no signs that this has ever been fitted. Goff has first refusal. If he doesn't want it is available to the wider population. I'm after £12.00 plus postage (no idea how much at this stage) or collection maybe. Happy to send more photos etc.
1300 grille 08 21.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Old English White

Photo of the rear too.
goff

Post by goff »

Richard it's a Morris , a was interested in Austin to cut down for my second Jem same as photo , shame , so i will pass , the price is cheap also , thanks for taking the trouble in finding and posting photos up , if it had been a Austin i would have snatched it up .

Goff
Old English White

That Austin grille looks very neat in your Jem Goff. What a shame mine isn't right. It would look too fussy. It is cheap because I am trying to clear some of my surplus stuff when I can and I'd rather those who can make use of this stuff had it. 1100s aren't valuable cars are they. Anybody else?