Mk1, 2 parts and some mk3 - updated 17/09/2021

Want to sell something? Here's the place to list it for free! (DIRECT SALES / SWAPS) No ebay links please.
Forum rules
For Sale Section Rules

PLEASE NOTE! Postings in this section are deleted automatically after they have not been looked at for 30 days.

1) This section is for advertising items that you have for sale. Not for the discussion of listed items. If you wish to debate the pro's & Con's of any item listed, please start a new topic in the appropriate section.

2) Please DO NOT post links to your ebay auctions. This section is NOT for the advertisement of your ebay auctions.

3) If you have a number of items to sell, post them in a single ad marked "Multiple Parts" or similar. DO NOT post many individual advertisements as this forces everyone else's listings down the page.

4) It is expected that any items advertised on the forum are described fairly & honestly. It is the duty of the seller to ensure that this is the case.

5) Items listed for sale should WHEREVER POSSIBLE* be offered with a purchase price, not asking for bids from members. If you wish to auction your item to the highest bidder I would suggest you use ebay & pay the associated fees.

6) This section is offered as a free service to enthusiasts. Any deals made are between the buyer & seller only. The MK1 forum takes no part in any transaction & the appearance of any item in this section is not a recommendation. I strongly suggest that both buyers & sellers are happy to proceed with a deal before any money or goods change hands.

7) It expected that people posting items for sale are "Active Members of this community". Any Adverts placed by members with a post count lower than 5 will be deleted.

8) The advertising of or soliciting for VIN tags, log books or any other vehicle identification documentation without it's associated vehicle is expressly forbidden. Any member breaking this rule will have his membership terminated with immediate effect.

9) If a moderator considers any postings in this section to violate either the spirit or word of these simple requests the MK1 Forum reserves the right to delete any posts without prior warning or explanation.

10) The posting of items for sale on the MK1 forum constitutes explicit acceptance of these simple rules.

11) Members posting items for sale MUST include a rough location in their profile.

It would be much appreciated if sellers could leave the sale price on adverts after the item has been sold. This acts as a good measure of current value for other sellers.

* In some cases it may not be possible for the seller to list items with a sale price. In this case, listings will be reviewed on a case by case basis by a moderator. The moderators decision will be final.

Mark S Forster
(MK1 Performance Conversions)
Rev 2.10 (06.10.20)
Andrew1967
Location: Usually in my garage on the east coast of Norfolk, UK

Re: Mk1, 2 parts and some mk3 - updated 27/06/2021

Post by Andrew1967 »

DR2 wiper motor, dated 3 63 so maybe a replacement ?

Stripped and overhauled. Crackle finish casing and replated cover.

Good working order, can send video of it connected to 12v power supply as proof.

£90 plus postage.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Andrew1967

Re: Mk1, 2 parts and some mk3 - updated 27/06/2021

Post by Andrew1967 »

Sensible offer for the wiper motor considered as I don't really want to put on eBay. :)
Andrew1967

Re: Mk1, 2 parts and some mk3 - updated 14/07/2021

Post by Andrew1967 »

Wiper motor still available plus these items ...

KL56209 herringbone clutch hose in original Lockheed box - £30 - SOLD
Later style Lockheed clutch hose - £10
Pair metal instrument backing plates - £7.50 each - one sold
Pair metal brackets to mount the instrument plate to speedo - £15 pair - SOLD
Mk1 washing line door pull. Excellent condition with no plastic missing - £25 sold pending payment
Pair original boot cables - not frayed. One has small split in plastic - £25 pair SOLD
NOS Lucas red button solenoid, in box - dated 68 I think but will check - £35 - SOLD
Pait Mk3 Elf Hornet bonnet hinges - £10 pair
Mk1 metal air vent - £15 - Sold pending payment
L/H Hydrolastic bulkhead plate - needs slight straightening but not rotten - £10
Pair Lockheed 113525 or GWC101 single leading shoe front cylinders in tatty boxes - £25 pair
Genuine Lucas chrome number plate lamp - looks to be unused, just needs bulbs - £25 - SOLD
Early Mk1 dash panel lamp switch - appears to work upon testing - £20 sold pending payment
Two estate side window steel panels - £5 each - Sold pending payment
Mk1 thermostat housing with sender take off - good useable condition - £10 - SOLD
ADO16 (I think) remote chrome gear lever, nice condition - £20 SOLD

All plus postage which would be £4.20 for 2nd class recorded delivery in the UK.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Andrew1967 on Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:11 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Andrew1967

Post by Andrew1967 »

more pics
STG95F

Post by STG95F »

pm sent . solenoid
Polarsilver

Post by Polarsilver »

Andrew.. can i have the No;Plate Lamp & the Thermostat Houseing .. will send pm ..thanks N.
251 ENG

Post by 251 ENG »

Will take original clutch cable in box if still available
AndyPen

Post by AndyPen »

PM ing you on the boot cables ;-)
Rolandino

Post by Rolandino »

I would like to buy the gearstick? PM me for paypal details. R
66Traveller

Post by 66Traveller »

Andrew1967 wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:40 pm Wiper motor still available plus these items ...

KL56209 herringbone clutch hose in original Lockheed box - £30 - SOLD
Later style Lockheed clutch hose - £10
Pair metal instrument backing plates - £7.50 each
Pair metal brackets to mount the instrument plate to speedo - £15 pair
Mk1 washing line door pull. Excellent condition with no plastic missing - £25
Pair original boot cables - not frayed. One has small split in plastic - £25 pair sold pending payment - Andypen
NOS Lucas red button solenoid, in box - dated 68 I think but will check - £35 - SOLD
Pait Mk3 Elf Hornet bonnet hinges - £10 pair
Mk1 metal air vent - £15 - Sold pending payment
L/H Hydrolastic bulkhead plate - needs slight straightening but not rotten - £10
Pair Lockheed 113525 or GWC101 single leading shoe front cylinders in tatty boxes - £25 pair
Genuine Lucas chrome number plate lamp - looks to be unused, just needs bulbs - £25 - SOLD
Early Mk1 dash panel lamp switch - appears to work upon testing - £20
Two estate side window steel panels - £5 each - Sold pending payment
Mk1 thermostat housing with sender take off - good useable condition - £10 - SOLD
ADO16 (I think) remote chrome gear lever, nice condition - £20 SOLD

All plus postage which would be £4.20 for 2nd class recorded delivery in the UK.
I'd like:

1 x metal instrument backing plates - £7.50 each
Pair metal brackets to mount the instrument plate to speedo - £15 pair

Please. Will PM you.

James