General Chat with an emphasis on BMC Minis & Other iconic cars of the 1960's. Includes information on MK1 Action days.
- Posts: 1100
- Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:40 pm
- Location: @-80C in West Berkshire, UK
Evo doing well but… out of stock!,
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:26 pm
- Location: Aberdeenshire
I have a brand new Evo 1 on the shelf here (removed from and un-run Mini Spares 1380 short engine) that could be for sale if you decide to go that way.
Dan Tweed grey
- Posts: 146
- Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:41 pm
- Location: Marlborough Wilts.
When I buoght my 998 cooper many yers ago the previous owner had fitted a cam from a 997 cooper,
Had 88G229 on a lable on the slam panel,
- Posts: 543
- Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 3:47 pm
- Location: Porto, Portugal