Works Car Wireing

General Chat with an emphasis on BMC Minis & Other iconic cars of the 1960's. Includes information on MK1 Action days.
nippycars

Re: Works Car Wireing

Post by nippycars »

I have this, not sure of what car or year it’s from,am sure someone could work it out.
The left sheet tells you where the wire is from and goes to, colour, wire size and even the length needed!
Right hand sheet is the schematic.
They are on A1 size paper.
7BA79755-4364-424B-B4F4-02F2BF3A1C02.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Website now LIve, www.nippycarsonline.com
Polarsilver

Post by Polarsilver »

Fred you have my pm
gs.davies

Post by gs.davies »

nippycars wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:22 am I have this, not sure of what car or year it’s from,am sure someone could work it out.
The left sheet tells you where the wire is from and goes to, colour, wire size and even the length needed!
Right hand sheet is the schematic.
They are on A1 size paper.
7BA79755-4364-424B-B4F4-02F2BF3A1C02.jpeg
Fred, any chance of getting a good scan of this and seeing if we can get it into the resources section of this site with Mk1's assistance? Looks like I'm going to have to try building a loom for my car and this would be a great resource to help with planning it.
nippycars

Post by nippycars »

It’s on its way to Norman, he is going to get it photocopied, if you were to ask him nicely and cover his costs I would think he’d sort you a copy, it’s very useful.
Website now LIve, www.nippycarsonline.com
Tds76

Post by Tds76 »

I have a good pdf of this doc that I found somewhere on the net. Happy to send that through to anyone. The list is 8.8 MB and the drawing is 7.3, so I can’t attach here.

Cheers, Paul.
1970 Morris Mini K1100
Polarsilver

Post by Polarsilver »

Thanks Fred once the Drawings arrive i will get a solution as to get them into a A1 copy form also ask if they can be reduced in size yet remain clear to read.. once that can be sorted i will then ask on here for those on this Forum that need a copy and i will not to forget to return the original to Fred.
AndyPen

Post by AndyPen »

I think that looks like a slightly earlier version than the one sent Norman, but very similar indeed.