Page 1 of 1

Very general query....

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:36 pm
by Peter Laidler
Sorry, not even mini related. Trying to find a supplier for the little coloured slide and click together boxes used when you get stainless steel or lathe tools . The inner slides into the outer with a series of clicks. To be honest, I don't even know what they're called so don't even know what to look for. They come in all sizes and lengths

Any engineering types know the correct name or the supplier

Re: Very general querie....

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:01 pm
by Tupers
Is it the telescoping tubes you’re thinking of?

Re: Very general query....

Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:28 am
by Peter Laidler
THAT'S THE ONES.... MANY thanks Tupers. Been looking for ages to replace my last stock. Will get on to them PDQ.

Thanks again, Peter