Osborne Automotive Preparation.

General Chat with an emphasis on BMC Minis & Other iconic cars of the 1960's. Includes information on MK1 Action days.
mk1
Site Admin

Osborne Automotive Preparation.

Post by mk1 »

The latest wonderful company to join in our Charity Raffle is Oz at Osborne Automotive preparation.

Oz really needs no fluffing up by me, with over 25 years experience in the Engine & gearbox building business & having been involved in some of the fastest & most reliable championship winning engines ranging from the A series through to air cooled Porsche & Big Yank Tank V8s.

The latest addition to our prize fund is a £250 voucher against Parts & Services offered.

Check out the current list of prizes here. There will be even more soon, so don't miss out buy a ticket & share info NOW!

https://mk1-performance-conversions.co. ... y2022.html
Mark F
General dogsbody.
rolesyboy

Re: Osborne Automotive Preparation.

Post by rolesyboy »

What a great offering. Really good to see companies stepping up to offer some good quality prizes to make this raffle an even bigger success.
Love it!
Rolesyboy
AndyB72

Post by AndyB72 »

Nice one Oz!
OzOAP

Post by OzOAP »

Shared to my page.
Hopefully some rich customers will buy lots of tickets....the poor ones can buy a few.
goff

Post by goff »

OzOAP wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:15 pm Shared to my page.
Hopefully some rich customers will buy lots of tickets....the poor ones can buy a few.
Sounds like john lennon :lol: :lol: :lol: Those in the cheaper seats clap , the rest of you rattle your jewelry :P :P :P :P