Price guide for polycarbonate windows. How much to ask ?

General Chat with an emphasis on BMC Minis & Other iconic cars of the 1960's. Includes information on MK1 Action days.
abs

Price guide for polycarbonate windows. How much to ask ?

Post by abs »

I have acquired what I`m told are high end 5mm FIA approved hard coated Lexan ( Margard ) abrasion resistant windows with a shell i`ve just bought.

There is a set of 5 for a mk3 onwards for fixed side windows and the door windows mimic the original glass and being the scratch resistant stuff I suppose it can be used on a weekend warrior with the winding mechanism still working.
The 2 side windows are the fixed seal type are not the hard coated Margard but there are a spare pair of door windows that could be trimmed to become a full set of anti scratch windows.

There is also a set of 5mm anti scratch mk1/2 sliding door windows.
I suppose if the panels were trimmed there is enough to have a mk1, mk2 or mk3 set.
The panels have a 12-07-2018 date and the protective film lifts off easily

They are of no use to me so on having a Google there are plenty of reasonably priced 4mm panels but the only scratch resistant 5mm set I could find was £383 from Plasics4performance so the question is what`s a fair price and should I split them.
abs

Re: Price guide for polycarbonate windows. How much to ask ?

Post by abs »

£150 ??