MK1 Performance Conversions CHARITY RAFFLE 2022

General Chat with an emphasis on BMC Minis & Other iconic cars of the 1960's. Includes information on MK1 Action days.
mk1
Site Admin

Re: MK1 Performance Conversions CHARITY RAFFLE 2022

Post by mk1 »

May the sun shine eternally on those generous people who have bought tickets, be it 1 or 10!

And if you are sitting under a very pendulous rain cloud feeling dark, grey & damp, YOU KNOW WHY!

GET YOUR HAND IN YOUR POCKET NOW & SEND ME A FIVER. . . . . . or two.

https://mk1-performance-conversions.co. ... y2022.html

I'm not very good at channelling my inner Bob Geldof, but I really mean it. There isn't a single member on here that can't afford to buy just 1 ticket for a fiver & look what you could win!
Mark F
General dogsbody.
iain1967s

Post by iain1967s »

For those forum members that I’ve shipped free or at-cost parts over the years from the USA, now is your chance to “pay it forward”.
goff

Post by goff »

Just bought two tickets Mark , going to buy two every month including May , OK I DONT WANT THE POSTER OR ANY OTHER PRIZE , if i am lucky enough to win anything Mark i want you sell/ raffle the prize to make more money for Macmillan Cancer support , Thanks Mark.

Goff
mk1
Site Admin

Post by mk1 »

Thanks Goff,

That is wonderful thank you :)

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas & new year.

Looking forward to seeing you in 2022.

M
Mark F
General dogsbody.
mk1
Site Admin

Post by mk1 »

A HUGE thank you to everyone who has purchased a ticket so far, the numbers went up brilliantly over Christmas & New Year.

We have now had 199 tickets purchased & £995 raised for Macmillan Cancer care. This is a great amount, but I know that we can all do MUCH BETTER!

Please mention our raffle to all your Mini Friends & try to get them to take part!

I am also very pleased to announce that I have been able to add to our prizes thanks to our good friend Fred @ https://nippycarsonline.com/ who has very generously donated one of his SUPERB Dulles dashes as a prize.

To see the current full list of prizes, please check out our fund raising page here. https://mk1-performance-conversions.co. ... y2022.html More prizes to be added very soon.

There is still plenty of time for you or anyone else to buy a ticket, as I will keep banging on about this until Blyton on May 1st.

Finally, & I really don't like to do this, but I have no shame. If you are a regular visitor to the MK1 forum & benefit from it's services either in any of the chat sections or more specifically by the FOR SALE & WANTED sections, it is your DUTY to buy at least 1 ticket! I receipt all tickets sold personally, so I know EXCATLY who has & who hasn't bought a ticket yet!
Mark F
General dogsbody.
rolesyboy

Post by rolesyboy »

What a brilliant and very generous donation from Nippycars.
That has definitely upped the ante. Their Dulles dash reproductions are a work of art
Rolesyboy
olddave

Post by olddave »

I've bought a couple so far but also put my winter fuel allowance and a bit more in Pete's McMillan charity collection.

Now having to burn my old Mini Magazines and MiniWorlds to try and keep warm :idea: :idea:
Catmint

Post by Catmint »

Over £1k now Mark :D
mk1
Site Admin

Post by mk1 »

Thanks to all our wonderful members who have bought tickets & our very generous prize donors, we are now at about £1150.

Unfortunately, I am away until Monday so there won't be any updates until I return, but as soon as I'm back in working order I'll update the totals & prize fund again.

Thanks again,

Mark
Mark F
General dogsbody.
mini_surfari

Post by mini_surfari »

Should've opened the thread and read it earlier... just assumed it was something to get involved with at Blyton :oops:

Donation made!