MK1 Performance Conversions CHARITY RAFFLE 2022

General Chat with an emphasis on BMC Minis & Other iconic cars of the 1960's. Includes information on MK1 Action days.
Andrew1967
Location: Usually in my garage on the east coast of Norfolk, UK

Re: MK1 Performance Conversions CHARITY RAFFLE 2022

Post by Andrew1967 »

The link didn’t really work for me as I was directed to PayPal but then had to manually put in Marks PayPal address and put in the amount in £ I wanted to chip in.

It worked though which is the important thing and I may well buy more tickets on a monthly basis.

As has been said, it’s for a fantastic cause that will affect either ourselves or loved ones at some point in our lives.
spraybeateer

Post by spraybeateer »

As said by others why not buy a ticket or two, and support a very good cause? In the last 18 months both
myself and my wife have been directly affected by this terrible disease! so you never know, although
we regularly donate to a couple. of other Cancer charities I am glad to be able to support Marks efforts
keep up the good work Sir :)
mk1
Site Admin

Post by mk1 »

Thank you to everyone who has put their hands in their pocket for thuis great cause over Christmas. All your ticket purchases are much appreciated.

The total is now 118 tickets sold & a £590 to our charity.

Please keep buying!
Mark F
General dogsbody.
W1NG3D

Post by W1NG3D »

I've just purchased a ticket. Thank you for organising this in support of such a worthy cause!
OzOAP

Post by OzOAP »

Tickets purchased. Trying to think of something worthwhile to donate to raffle 🤔
Minisprinter

Post by Minisprinter »

OzOAP wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 3:04 pm Tickets purchased. Trying to think of something worthwhile to donate to raffle 🤔
To tell you the truth, I think its a bit like the England cricket team, taking part is more important than winning prizes.

MS
paulmk1

Post by paulmk1 »

Tried paying through PayPal with no joy, probably me with technology 🥴. Paid with a card in the end.
All for are you good cause especially when they’re younger than you very close to you. ☹️
mk1
Site Admin

Post by mk1 »

Thank you to everyone who has made a ticket purchase.

We are up to 153 tickets sold & £765 raised. I will be covering all Paypal costs myself, so ALL the money raised will be going to our charity!

Please pass the message on to your friends who may be interested. All the money goes to our cause & I will be adding more super prizes next week.

Now, as they say on the bake off, this is the tricky bit.

Although lots of members have bought tickets, there are a lot of very regular, even daily posters on the forum who haven't bought a ticket yet. You know who you are! You seem to enjoy & / or benefit from the forum & the free services it provides, NOW is the time to to demonstrate your appreciation! It's not for me, it's to benefit a VERY VERY GOOD CAUSE! There isn't a person reading this that can't afford a fiver!

Stick your hand in your pocket, & stop putting it off.

Thank you,

Mark F
Mark F
General dogsbody.
nick@dunsdale

Post by nick@dunsdale »

couple bought
for a very worthwhile cause
The best repairs go un-noticed
Minigman

Post by Minigman »

Pay day!

Just bought a few more Mark.

Great idea for a great cause that will sadly touch most of us one way or another in our lives.
- You must have shot an awful lot of tigers, Sir.

- Yes, I used a machine gun ;)