General Chat with an emphasis on BMC Minis & Other iconic cars of the 1960's. Includes information on MK1 Action days.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 17274
- Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:30 am
- Location: York-ish
We Have had confirmation from Javelin that the provisional date for Blyton 2022 is Sunday May 1st 2022.
No info on costs etc. at the moment, but these will follow shortly.
Mark & Pete.
- Posts: 1252
- Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:44 pm
- Location: Wakefield, West Yorks
- Posts: 538
- Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:59 pm
Amazing news! Really looking forward to this.
- Posts: 210
- Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:18 pm
- Location: Milk 'n' Beanz
- Posts: 1616
- Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:13 pm
- Location: DERBYSHIRE
Hope it goes ahead…..really looking forward to it.
- Posts: 1702
- Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:45 pm
- Location: In the garage spending far more time and money than my wife agreed to! Lincolnshire UK
I’ll be there with the 1071! Really looking forward to it
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:39 am
- Posts: 860
- Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:29 pm
- Location: Essex, UK
Excellent - I am hopeful (as ever) that I'll get my car there this time!
- Posts: 132
- Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:56 am
- Location: Surrey/Sussex
Been trying for years to get to one. Im free that weekend so finally get the chance.