Aspen4 Petrol.

General Chat with an emphasis on BMC Minis & Other iconic cars of the 1960's. Includes information on MK1 Action days.
Polarsilver

Aspen4 Petrol.

Post by Polarsilver »

Aspen 4 Petrol.JPG
Visited the local farm / mower shop today & see they now sell this "Aspen 4" Unleaded Petrol 95 works out at £3.84 p/ltr in a 5 ltr can .. is advertised as a Fuel that will always start your engine after long term storage .. so i will give it a go overwintering a car & see what happens next spring as by the time i add the cost of whatever past failures to keep the petrol fresh .. and come Spring i have Petrol only good to use as week killer will be interesting to see how this Petrol lasts .. Aspen 4 is supplied by Anglow American Oil Co who also supply the Uk with Sunco Fuel so should be OK ?? .. any others using this Aspen 4 without Ethanol Petrol ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
AndyPen

Re: Aspen4 Petrol.

Post by AndyPen »

No but looks like a good idea. After the problems earlier this year I have been using Shell V Power, and after a 8 or 9 week period of not using the car I pumped some out before starting it - as last time the water came out first. I couldn't see any water at all this time thankfully.
mk1
Site Admin

Re: Aspen4 Petrol.

Post by mk1 »

Adam has used Aspen in his chain saws for years. It is good stuff & even smells like real petrol.
Mark F
General dogsbody.