1275 GT thread

General Chat with an emphasis on BMC Minis & Other iconic cars of the 1960's. Includes information on MK1 Action days.
66Traveller

Re: 1275 GT thread

Post by 66Traveller »

Indeed - and a very fair point and certainly applies to the wheels and mirror. But I suspect that isn't the case with the grille which is a mash up- painted in the late style (for cars with the black Leyland swirl logo in the centre and no GT badge) but fitted with early type Mini centre and GT badges....
Peter Laidler

Post by Peter Laidler »

What I say is this......., even with Coopers and S's being restored, is that while the car might not be exactly right in some small - and not so small details - at least the owner is trying hard and keeping another increasingly rare version of the mini on the road. Plus there's always the personal preference factor of course.

Personal preferences........ what the xxxx would I want 4 fog and spots along the front of my RC Sport for?
mab01uk

Post by mab01uk »

Peter Laidler wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:53 am Personal preferences........ what the xxxx would I want 4 fog and spots along the front of my RC Sport for?
:lol: