CANNON MATS - UPDATE!

General Chat with an emphasis on BMC Minis & Other iconic cars of the 1960's. Includes information on MK1 Action days.
mk1
Site Admin

Re: CANNON MATS - UPDATE!

Post by mk1 »

Some mats have arrived. Unfortunately 25% of them (1 box out of 4) have disappeared somewhere between Japan & Yorkshire. They weren't tracked as they came sea freight so it looks like I have caught a massive cold on these.

I am still dealing with the immediate aftermath of my Mum's death at the moment, so will get onto this as soon as is practical.

But it is INEVITABLE that some of the folks who assumed that they would get a set will be disappointed. However, they won't be as disappointed as me as I paid up front & have lost 5 full sets.

More info soon.

M

PS. I have already ordered some more (5 x Black, 5 x Grey, 5 x red & 5 x Green). I hope that these arrive in their entirety. If they don't, I won't be importing any more myself.
Mark F
General dogsbody.
Rolandino

Post by Rolandino »

Sorry to hear of your loss Mark. Roland
rpb203

Post by rpb203 »

Likewise sorry to hear about your mum.
Went through the same last year and not a fun time.
coopertim
Location: In the garage spending far more time and money than my wife agreed to! Lincolnshire UK

Post by coopertim »

Really sorry to hear about your mum Mark. I’ve now lost both parents, there are no words.

Tim
mk1
Site Admin

Post by mk1 »

Well, after one of the longest delays in history, I am now ready to start sending out some of the rubber mats that I ordered back in January.

Due to my being off work for 3 months earlier this year, the very long delay between dispatch & arrival and the loss of one full box in the post I currently only have Black Mat sets available. I did receive 1 set of grey ones, but they went in my own car. I have however already ordered more Grey, Red & Green & expect the original box of grey ones to arrive before too long.

Due to the very long delay & the lack of the promised grey ones, I have decided that the best & fairest way is to offer these current mat sets on a first come, first served basis. Also, sadly due the the very heavy nature of these mats, I can only offer them for delivery within the UK.

So, if you would like to purchase a set of 4 mats, 2 front & 2 rear for the total price of £225.00 including UK courier delivery, please PM me. I have 15 sets of mats available for immediate dispatch, and as I have said above, these are being offered on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVED basis with Grey, Red & Green following closely behind. Although I can't currently give a delivery date for these.
155511267_516129639371427_5525132430874042253_n.jpg
Mark F
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mark F
General dogsbody.
roddy

Post by roddy »

Hi Mark - I have sent you a PM.
66Traveller

Post by 66Traveller »

Mark,

pm sent

James