"Cannon" Rubber Mat Sets

General Chat with an emphasis on BMC Minis & Other iconic cars of the 1960's. Includes information on MK1 Action days.
Rubber Sprung

Re: "Cannon" Rubber Mat Sets

Post by Rubber Sprung »

Two sets of black for me please .
cmiller

Post by cmiller »

Why the Hell not. Might as well go international. 1 set black for Chris Miller in the Good Old US of A
mk1
Site Admin

Post by mk1 »

Please could the people on the above list who put their names down for Black Mats please contact me if they haven't already done so.

I'm away for a week, so will post out all orders when I get back.

Thanks,

mark
Mark F
General dogsbody.
Tedwong

Post by Tedwong »

Hi, this is Ted from Hong Kong. Just want to have a word on this rubber mats ordering matter. When I first share these beautiful mats on my FB we have no plan for exporting to UK by the Japanese producer. Mark saw it on my FB and showed interest in buying for his own cars. Then we came up with the idea of bulk ordering thinking that forum members may also interested. There is no similar products in UK market too. If members are here long enough will remember I did help similar purchase ages ago for LL steering boss which ran smoothly. So, me and Mark went ahead posting this and he not even ask for deposit taken base on trust. As you can imagine there are lots of hassle to go through including money transfer, shipping process and not to mention one of the box end up going back to Japan after 4 months of sea travel for unknown reason! And forgot to mention, my Japanese friend, boss of the a Mini company also disregard the hassle on his side including posting, and chasing the missing box speaking to post office! But most importantly he offered a very generous discount price for these mats to UK Mini owners which make it even cheaper than buying in Japan!(I paid more than you UK members!!!)
Thanks for reading, if you have made your order please get in touch or if you have not and you want to buy one, go ahead I can assure that you wont regret with the top quality!
cmiller

Post by cmiller »

I am still interested in a set of black mats. I signed up for one when first offered. I noticed in your previous post you can't ship to the States. If this changes I still would like a set and would pay the appropriate shipping.

Chris Miller
mk1
Site Admin

Post by mk1 »

Hi Chris,

I am happy to send to the States, but feel that shipping may be prohibitive.

Will get you a cost.

Regards,

mark
Mark F
General dogsbody.
hanlminiman
Location: North Cotswolds, close to Prescott & Shelsley Walsh hill climb venues by Stratford upon Avon UK and

Post by hanlminiman »

Hi Ted and Mark
I cannot wait to pay for my grey mat set when they arrive; even prepared to pay in advance if it helps Mark's cash flow.
Cliff