The Home of any non Mini projects & discussion.
- Posts: 935
- Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:47 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Site Admin
- Posts: 16942
- Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:30 am
- Location: York-ish
That's a rare little beast!
- Posts: 5015
- Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:13 pm
- Location: NE England
The bastard love child of the Austin 1100 and a Triumph 2000 Mk2.
Look to be a South African car with Portuguese plates? Says it was MoT'd, but no UK reg! Nice Cosmics though
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:02 am
In Portugal i would expect to see an Austin Victoria, made in the neighbouring Spain, not an Apache from South Africa.
- Posts: 352
- Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:44 pm
- Location: The Netherlands
I remember reading about them in Practical Classics a few years back. I think Sam Glover resurrected one.
Of course I know what a dipstick is, you get called something often enough you look it up!