The Home of the Bigger Brothers, BMC 1100s, 1300s, A40s, A35 etc.
- Posts: 236
- Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:45 pm
- Posts: 4546
- Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:13 pm
- Location: North East
I think that is a pricey MG 1300. With commission that has cost the buyer £6490 plus any VAT payable.
The Sweeney's doing ninety 'cos they've got the word to go...
- Posts: 6955
- Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:16 pm
Nice looking snouter though and a bargain when compared to a mini
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:07 am
- Location: Uxbridge
I took a look at it on Saturday ,it was ok but the rear subframe would have to be changed soon
- Site Admin
- Posts: 14448
- Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:30 am
- Location: Up a tree in the Herb Garden.
it was ok but the rear subframe would have to be changed soon.
If that was the case, then the subframe mounting are bound to be crusty too.
I'm a rather fat feathery Owl called sage.
- Posts: 1297
- Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:59 pm
- Location: Aberdeen Scotland
Ha Ha, lesson learned on my part too. Poke and ye shall find!!!!!.