MKII Bits wanted

Looking for that elusive part, shout about it here.
Forum rules
1) The advertising of or soliciting for VIN tags, log books or any other vehicle identification documentation without it's associated vehicle is expressly forbidden.

2) If I consider any postings in this section to violate either the spirit or word of this simple request I reserve the right to delete any posts without prior warning or explanation.

3) Please try to avoid starting discussions or commenting on peoples Wanted listings. It clutters the section up & makes it difficult to see what people are actually asking for. Please feel free to start discussions in the appropriate section.

Rev 1.2 (16.09.20)
java gt

MKII Bits wanted

Post by java gt »

Having said I wasn't buying any more Minis and I was going to thin out the fleet,I've just gone a bought another Mini.This time it's another 1968 CKD Irish MKII Austin 1000 and while scabby it is solid enough that I'm hopeful it does not come back in a bag from the blasters when I send it off :D.I'll start a build thread when I start work on it.Anyway its missing a few bits so I said I'll start looking while I being stripping it.I need a steering column,indicator stalk and steering column cowl and I need the surround for a rear Austin Mini MK2 badge and also the 1000 script that goes on the bottom right hand corner of the bootlid.I also need a round Austin bonnet badge and surround.If it makes it easier shipping can be arranged to my sisters house in Surrey .Hopefully someone out there can help.Thanks
Charlynsane

Re: MKII Bits wanted

Post by Charlynsane »

I certainely have rear badges and surround if it can help :)
pdb

Post by pdb »

I believe that I can help you with all the parts from Denmark. The only things I'm not sure of is the steering column cowl. If there is a difference between LHD and RHD cowls, then I am not able to supply that.

Regards, Per
irlmin

Post by irlmin »

Aidan , I can help with the rear surround and the 1000 badge . will check the front round one , might have that as well . G
Dr S

Post by Dr S »

Pretty sure I have an indicator stalk.
I've got a 69 Mini with a 1046, Cooper Head and a four on the floor.
AndyPen

Post by AndyPen »