Roll over jig

Looking for that elusive part, shout about it here.
Forum rules
1) The advertising of or soliciting for VIN tags, log books or any other vehicle identification documentation without it's associated vehicle is expressly forbidden.

2) If I consider any postings in this section to violate either the spirit or word of this simple request I reserve the right to delete any posts without prior warning or explanation.

3) Please try to avoid starting discussions or commenting on peoples Wanted listings. It clutters the section up & makes it difficult to see what people are actually asking for. Please feel free to start discussions in the appropriate section.

Rev 1.2 (16.09.20)
tigertiger

Roll over jig

Post by tigertiger »

I’m after a roll over jig with the fixings for a mini (obviously :roll:) thanks
Polarsilver

Re: Roll over jig

Post by Polarsilver »

I have the Ebay no 153824687534 Rollover Jig today its price is £270 .. mine was purchased second hand and has since been ab-used and fitted onto my past MK1,s + Mk3,s also Pickup & Clubman 1275GT.. does not need the rear seat upright Hole to be there ..yes sometimes there is a need to help it fit with some adaptation as example the Clubman needs two extended supports from front roll over frame to lower bulkhead... not perfect equipment but does the job... sorry my Jig is not for Sale.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ROLLOVER-JIG ... xyxU1Q8t3M
Jono

Post by Jono »

I have one going spare if you're still looking - bought it off a chap on here a few years ago and I'm done with it now.

It's rusty, not very pretty, but it certainly does the job and has all the fittings for a rotodip shell

£50 which is what I paid for it - in Cumbria I'm afraid and collection only.
docka

Post by docka »

Jono wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:43 pm I have one going spare if you're still looking - bought it off a chap on here a few years ago and I'm done with it now.

It's rusty, not very pretty, but it certainly does the job and has all the fittings for a rotodip shell

£50 which is what I paid for it - in Cumbria I'm afraid and collection only.
Jono- I Might be interested if the op doesn’t want this...