Any Dove Grey Trim Panels

Looking for that elusive part, shout about it here.
Forum rules
1) The advertising of or soliciting for VIN tags, log books or any other vehicle identification documentation without it's associated vehicle is expressly forbidden.

2) If I consider any postings in this section to violate either the spirit or word of this simple request I reserve the right to delete any posts without prior warning or explanation.

3) Please try to avoid starting discussions or commenting on peoples Wanted listings. It clutters the section up & makes it difficult to see what people are actually asking for. Please feel free to start discussions in the appropriate section.

Rev 1.2 (16.09.20)
Chewie Baker

Re: Any Dove Grey Trim Panels

Post by Chewie Baker »

Thanks steve.
I’ll post it tomorrow
Chewie Baker

Post by Chewie Baker »

STG95F wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:55 pm Yes it’s the same stuff Steve , Martin also had it off me

Ian
Cheers Ian... keeping the 1071 community in tip top condition!
STG95F

Post by STG95F »

No Problem , glad to help
mnicoop63

Post by mnicoop63 »

Mark if you haven't located any yet I can take a look at what I have. I know I have at least a rear quarter and a door panel maybe more. In all honesty I have never known what color they are called but they look like the one in the picture Ian posted. If I remember correctly one of the boards might be broken but the vinyl is in great condition. If it's something you might be interested in let me know and I will take a look. I will never use them and if they turn out to be dove grey and you want them you can have them if you cover the postage. Unfortunately I am in the states and shipping might not make it worth sending them but who knows. Let me know.

Brian
mk1
Site Admin

Post by mk1 »

Thanks for all the kind offers, but I have opted to stick with the Newton stuff I have already purchased.

Mixing & matching causes too many problems.

Thanks again,

M
Mark F
General dogsbody.