Wtd; Leyland Boomerang type Steering Wheel

Looking for that elusive part, shout about it here.
Forum rules
1) The advertising of or soliciting for VIN tags, log books or any other vehicle identification documentation without it's associated vehicle is expressly forbidden.

2) If I consider any postings in this section to violate either the spirit or word of this simple request I reserve the right to delete any posts without prior warning or explanation.

3) Please try to avoid starting discussions or commenting on peoples Wanted listings. It clutters the section up & makes it difficult to see what people are actually asking for. Please feel free to start discussions in the appropriate section.

Rev 1.2 (16.09.20)
Polarsilver

Wtd; Leyland Boomerang type Steering Wheel

Post by Polarsilver »

Wanted .. Leyland Boomerang type "Steering Wheel" complete with its Boomerang Shape Plastic Cover for a 1981 Pick up.

If no Steering Wheel is available does anyone have a spare Plastic ( Boomerang Shape) "Cover "that central trim finish that hides the Colum Nut on this type of Steering Wheel.
Many Thanks.
Polarsilver

Re: Wtd; Leyland Boomerang type Steering Wheel

Post by Polarsilver »

Terence.. i cannot reply to your pm because " Disabled Private Message Receipt " or maybe your pm box is full ?

I still need a Boomerang Steering Wheel with its cover . :)
Terence

Post by Terence »

Polarsilver wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:39 am Terence.. i cannot reply to your pm because " Disabled Private Message Receipt " or maybe your pm box is full ?

I still need a Boomerang Steering Wheel with its cover . :)
Should be fixed now🥴
olddave

Post by olddave »

pm sent.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
coopermini

Post by coopermini »

I may have one in my roof space.

Let me know if you haven't found one.