MK1 rear panel

Looking for that elusive part, shout about it here.
Forum rules
1) The advertising of or soliciting for VIN tags, log books or any other vehicle identification documentation without it's associated vehicle is expressly forbidden.

2) If I consider any postings in this section to violate either the spirit or word of this simple request I reserve the right to delete any posts without prior warning or explanation.

3) Please try to avoid starting discussions or commenting on peoples Wanted listings. It clutters the section up & makes it difficult to see what people are actually asking for. Please feel free to start discussions in the appropriate section.

Rev 1.2 (16.09.20)
66mk1s

MK1 rear panel

Post by 66mk1s »

Hi

I'm trying to locate a NOS MK1 complete rear panel as a matter of priority. I am willing to pay for shipping and packing from UK and Europe and would also consider even further away if one can be located.

I have strong money waiting for the item, e.g. 4 figures (£X,XXX) for the correct one.

Please send a PM and we can get in touch to discuss.

Happy to hear of any MK front wings, boot lid & front panel that would also receive decent offers.

Thank you

Simon
coopersean

Re: MK1 rear panel

Post by coopersean »

I believe MiniSport are now selling these panels new, based off a nos one. May be worth contacting them?
Craig

Post by Craig »

I have an NOS MKI rear panel along with a complete left side and door.
Also NOS but I’m in canada and shipping .... Well !

Craig
minimargo

Post by minimargo »

What is your area location?
Craig

Post by Craig »

I’m just outside of Vancouver BC , western canada.

Craig
66mk1s

Post by 66mk1s »

Hi all

A BIG thanks for those of you who did reply.

Panel now secured so quest for this item is over. Please see new post for next batch (hopefully)
winabbey

Post by winabbey »

66mk1s - suggest you add your location to your profile. Being anonymous can discourage some from helping you in your parts search.