Looking For a 22A77 Gearbox Casing

Looking for that elusive part, shout about it here.
Forum rules
1) The advertising of or soliciting for VIN tags, log books or any other vehicle identification documentation without it's associated vehicle is expressly forbidden.

2) If I consider any postings in this section to violate either the spirit or word of this simple request I reserve the right to delete any posts without prior warning or explanation.

3) Please try to avoid starting discussions or commenting on peoples Wanted listings. It clutters the section up & makes it difficult to see what people are actually asking for. Please feel free to start discussions in the appropriate section.

Rev 1.2 (16.09.20)
998fan

Looking For a 22A77 Gearbox Casing

Post by 998fan »

This might be a bit of a longshot, but probably as good a place as any to ask....

Does anyone have a 22A77 gearbox casing (or full gearbox assembly) they'd like to part with?

Many thanks
Dan
LuisM

Re: Looking For a 22A77 Gearbox Casing

Post by LuisM »

There was one here for sale not too long ago, but it went really fast! It was cheap...
I do have the next one on the list... a 22A104 casing ( no diff housing unfortunately ).

Cheers
Luis
998fan

Post by 998fan »

Thanks Luis, I'll drop you a message about your 22a104..

Shame I missed that earlier one but no mad rush, please anyone let me know if you have one available.

Thanks
Alex

Post by Alex »

8 weeks of production 61 years ago !!
I wish you all the luck in finding one !

(Never knew there were so many early 'boxes till I Googled this - thanks for making me get edumacated).
998fan

Post by 998fan »

Still looking .... and holding a glimmer of hope! Fortunately I'm in no mad rush! :D