Chrome Lower Window Finisher (Pair of)

Looking for that elusive part, shout about it here.
Forum rules
1) The advertising of or soliciting for VIN tags, log books or any other vehicle identification documentation without it's associated vehicle is expressly forbidden.

2) If I consider any postings in this section to violate either the spirit or word of this simple request I reserve the right to delete any posts without prior warning or explanation.

3) Please try to avoid starting discussions or commenting on peoples Wanted listings. It clutters the section up & makes it difficult to see what people are actually asking for. Please feel free to start discussions in the appropriate section.

Rev 1.2 (16.09.20)
DB1380

Chrome Lower Window Finisher (Pair of)

Post by DB1380 »

As above please chaps.

Ive just got hold of a very good set of Top trims....But need a set of Lower ones.

Please let me know if you have any for sale.

Tia. Dicky.
Cheers Dicky.

KPB 729C 65 Mini Minor 1380
mk1
Site Admin

Re: Chrome Lower Window Finisher (Pair of)

Post by mk1 »

The MS repros of the bottom trim are pretty damn good. Not absolutely identical to the originals, but very close. They also fit very well indeed.
Mark F
General dogsbody.
IslandBlue

Post by IslandBlue »

mk1 wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:29 pm The MS repros of the bottom trim are pretty damn good. Not absolutely identical to the originals, but very close. They also fit very well indeed.
I can second this, I drove around for about 25 years missing the driver's lower trim and the MS one seems fine.
Alex

Post by Alex »

I bought a pair of the MS ones last year while building the Hornetto, and then found the originals in useable condition.
I think I know where the new & unused ones are as I've not gotten round to sending them back yet.
DB1380

Post by DB1380 »

Alex wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:50 pm I bought a pair of the MS ones last year while building the Hornetto, and then found the originals in useable condition.
I think I know where the new & unused ones are as I've not gotten round to sending them back yet.
Hi Al, If you find the New ones and want to part with them, let me know.

DB.
Cheers Dicky.

DB1380

Post by DB1380 »

Cheers chaps.

Dont mind using repro ones at all and sounds like the MS ones fit the bill.

DB.
Cheers Dicky.